BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Thank goodness. We were so worried you wasn't.
stop it...ok...stop it...
Have you somehow forgotten the unwriten rule?...the rule of the cosmos? If you ask when update or say you're waiting for the update...the update will be magically released...so stop it!....okay?
Ray Price
be sure to mention it one more time!
perhaps the chanting was said incorrect...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I may yet regret giving you that power.

But come on everyone wanted to know Ray Price was waiting for it. I know no-ones care, I'm not waiting for it, but I mean its Ray Price EVERYONE cares about him and the fact he's waiting for the update.
But of course, I'm just totally jealous sorry. I wake up and hope the masses want to know what vns I'm waiting on but alas... :cautious:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright, come on.
I realize the devs have to re-title most of these characters so they aren't listed as related, but why not just refer to them by NAME instead of doing the VERY basics of switching a title from Mother to Landlady, or roommate, or NEIGHBOR....ugh that's all I see in the dialog which is ruining the VN for me heavily.
I can't stand incest, which is clearly knee-deep based though I can put up with it if the story is good, but I would prefer just talking about and to the person as their name, which rarely happens.
The animation needs a lot of work as well, its first-year graphic school bad, BUT I have seen worse.
Either way, I still enjoy the story, just wish those two issues were ironed out better.

Reactions: Joeburqa

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Alright, come on.
I realize the devs have to re-title most of these characters so they aren't listed as related, but why not just refer to them by NAME instead of doing the VERY basics of switching a title from Mother to Landlady, or roommate, or NEIGHBOR....ugh that's all I see in the dialog which is ruining the VN for me heavily.
I can't stand incest, which is clearly knee-deep based though I can put up with it if the story is good, but I would prefer just talking about and to the person as their name, which rarely happens.
The animation needs a lot of work as well, its first-year graphic school bad, BUT I have seen worse.
Either way, I still enjoy the story, just wish those two issues were ironed out better.
If you hate incest, why would you check out a game with the incest tag? Tags are there to forewarn you of content in a game.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
If you hate incest, why would you check out a game with the incest tag? Tags are there to forewarn you of content in a game.
Funny you should mention that, since I DO play games on here with those tags, yet they are all changed to the objects names instead of their titles of landlady, neighbor?? ah whatever, incidentally, I never saw the incest tag on this one, much the same as I miss them on others since I am not exactly boycotting them or singling them out as a purpose to not play them.
But that's focusing the entire narrative away from the specifics I mentioned in the first place.
You just swooped in, cherry-picked ONE thing out of many that I said, and focused on that, while completely ignoring the main narrative of my post entirely...now isn't that strange.

Reactions: Joeburqa

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
But that's focusing the entire narrative away from the specifics I mentioned in the first place.
You just swooped in, cherry-picked ONE thing out of many that I said, and focused on that, while completely ignoring the main narrative of my post entirely...now isn't that strange.
How? There are only two things you said you disliked about the game. The second is animations (with which I have to disagree, but w/e). The first point — all the same point, but just with little subpoints within it — is that you dislike it when games clearly have incest but a user is asked to name relationships to replace things like "landlady" or "roommate". You gave more detail by suggesting developers try to make these games use character names instead of the generic references.

I fail to see in any way how I "cherry-picked" one thing out of two things you said (unless you're counting saying that otherwise you liked the game). Of course I focused on that; it was your primary point, taking up the majority of your post. You also made the statement, "I can't stand incest", which stands out, almost completely nullifying the rest of your supposed issue: you're playing an incest game while hating the kink. Makes very little sense. If you avoid stuff you don't like, you'd never run into this little naming / label problem. I'm sorry that you're having a bad day or whatever, but there's no reason to get all snippy at my reply.

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
How? There are only two things you said you disliked about the game. The second is animations (with which I have to disagree, but w/e). The first point — all the same point, but just with little subpoints within it — is that you dislike it when games clearly have incest but a user is asked to name relationships to replace things like "landlady" or "roommate". You gave more detail by suggesting developers try to make these games use character names instead of the generic references.

I fail to see in any way how I "cherry-picked" one thing out of two things you said (unless you're counting saying that otherwise you liked the game). Of course I focused on that; it was your primary point, taking up the majority of your post. You also made the statement, "I can't stand incest", which stands out, almost completely nullifying the rest of your supposed issue: you're playing an incest game while hating the kink. Makes very little sense. If you avoid stuff you don't like, you'd never run into this little naming / label problem. I'm sorry that you're having a bad day or whatever, but there's no reason to get all snippy at my reply.
That was NOT my "entire point" the labeling was part of it, just switching everything to some base generic title isn't effective.
You are clearly missing my entire point of the post.

There are several novels and games I have played on here WITH that kink, and I still found them enjoyable due to the story, direction and art, ao yet again I point out that I do not boycott or actively look for the title to avoid it.

I do not need to repeat myself, yet here I am again, it's NOT ABOUT the incest or the tag FOR it, it's about the change of names, where they couldn't just be called by their OWN names, what was that difficult to code?

Seriously, I am not a coder so I wouldn't know, but if it's easy to change relationship roles into generic titles, it shouldn't be overly difficult to just call them by their first names instead.
The post was how irritating it was to see those names repeated several times in one conversation even.

"Hello Landlady, where is neighbor, I think she is with Roommate at childhood friends house"
Thats just painful to read when you could substitute every single title for their proper names and have it sound completely fluent.
The way it is here makes it mighty difficult for it to not sound absolutely retarded.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
That was NOT my "entire point" the labeling was part of it, just switching everything to some base generic title isn't effective.
You are clearly missing my entire point of the post.

There are several novels and games I have played on here WITH that kink, and I still found them enjoyable due to the story, direction and art, ao yet again I point out that I do not boycott or actively look for the title to avoid it.

I do not need to repeat myself, yet here I am again, it's NOT ABOUT the incest or the tag FOR it, it's about the change of names, where they couldn't just be called by their OWN names, what was that difficult to code?

Seriously, I am not a coder so I wouldn't know, but if it's easy to change relationship roles into generic titles, it shouldn't be overly difficult to just call them by their first names instead.
The post was how irritating it was to see those names repeated several times in one conversation even.

"Hello Landlady, where is neighbor, I think she is with Roommate at childhood friends house"
Thats just painful to read when you could substitute every single title for their proper names and have it sound completely fluent.
The way it is here makes it mighty difficult for it to not sound absolutely retarded.
Some incest games focus on the non-incest side as the base script and replace words for incest. Some incest games have proper script files for each version. Some incest games focus on the incest version and replace words to make the non-incest.

This is probably the last type, and that means the non-incest version is pretty much unplayable. No use complaining about it if the game is only written to make sense on the incest version. Just move on.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Some incest games focus on the non-incest side as the base script and replace words for incest. Some incest games have proper script files for each version. Some incest games focus on the incest version and replace words to make the non-incest.

This is probably the last type, and that means the non-incest version is pretty much unplayable. No use complaining about it if the game is only written to make sense on the incest version. Just move on.
Like in the P-friendly version of My New Family, where the pregnant character is talking about bringing a new tenant into the world.

Dark Wolf7

Jun 1, 2018
playb0y44 Can you tell us what are your future plans with UL ? Anything you can tell us without any spoilers? Just wanted to know what to expect in future updates .....

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes