3.50 star(s) 32 Votes

Coffeejunky25

Apr 30, 2020
Guess I'll have to do w/o a walkthrough mod as this has my anti-virus on the warpath. First time I've had it flag a mod as a trojan :LOL:

Edit: Think I'll just wait on playing the game at all for awhile. This update seems to have broken a ton of shit...the Debra hotel scene alone was throwing errors like Oprah giving away cars.
Yeah I was having the same issues with the walkthrough mod but the Debra scenes I had no issues with, but I downloaded the compressed version.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Not sure if that was supposed to be a joke but that guy is a gang member not the MC.
That's not what I meant, you got it wrong. ;)

My point was how a nurse can be in a relationship with such a man. (what lies on the bed, gang member) and about his appearance. He looks awful.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Guess I'll have to do w/o a walkthrough mod as this has my anti-virus on the warpath. First time I've had it flag a mod as a trojan

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so how on earth player is supposed to save? started on 0.10 but can't get menus to open. if starts from scratch then saving works but if starts on update 0.10 then no saving (not even autosaves) so i guess something bugs RIC0H 's wt-mod.

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
so how on earth player is supposed to save? started on 0.10 but can't get menus to open. if starts from scratch then saving works but if starts on update 0.10 then no saving (not even autosaves) so i guess something bugs RIC0H 's wt-mod.
i had no problems. do you dowloaded the compressed version? when yes try the full version.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
My mod only edits the script (dialog) files, so save issues wouldn't be caused by my mod.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
My mod only edits the script (dialog) files, so save issues wouldn't be caused by my mod.
The no save problem is not with the mod. I wanted to include an option for players to skip starting the game from the start when the code gets changed. But as there are many variables that are missed / not input by players that causes that no menu option and such.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i had no problems. do you dowloaded the compressed version? when yes try the full version.
full version. un-modded version didn't ask if I want to start from 0.10 so that led to believe mod causing it.

started from scratch and played it until pool scene with daughter's best friend. as silly as before.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
full version. un-modded version didn't ask if I want to start from 0.10 so that led to believe mod causing it.

started from scratch and played it until pool scene with daughter's best friend. as silly as before.
The option to start from 0.10 was removed. Are you still facing problems even after starting a new game? if yes, are you using any mod?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The option to start from 0.10 was removed. Are you still facing problems even after starting a new game? if yes, are you using any mod?
no, like i said starting from scratch saving worked even with wt-mod.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just played this for the first time and I really enjoyed it. I don't know why I didn't play this sooner since I've played the dev's other game and like it a lot as well.

3.50 star(s) 32 Votes