Sir Ice

Oct 18, 2020
Compressed version is broken, does not even start, both mid compressed and super compressed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Compressed version is broken, does not even start, both mid compressed and super compressed.

See if you need to reset your RenPy graphics settings. Start the game while holding the Shift key down, change the Graphics settings in the upper left to Angle2. Quit and restart the game.
That helps a lot of people when the game either has skewed text or just will not start (with newer versions of Renpy).

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
cant see why this game got the incest tag when the script is written "landloard landlady and roomates" with no way of changing it
Quick question, did you notice just above the download links a bunch of spoilers?
One of them reads Incest. Clicking on that will reveal these instructions.
1629757560972.png

This is where you click once game is open, and you're on the main menu, to enter either one of those two codes to enable patch (without the quotes)

twiddlezapper

Jul 7, 2019
Quick question, did you notice just above the download links a bunch of spoilers?
One of them reads Incest. Clicking on that will reveal these instructions.
View attachment 1367925

This is where you click once game is open, and you're on the main menu, to enter either one of those two codes to enable patch (without the quotes)
my bad didnt see it ty

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
How many months developer usualusually took to post the new update?
Before rework we had periods of monthly and of two weekly updates, based upon what dev tried at that time, he is most of time pretty reliable about what he proposes, though sometimes a few days off.

Rework though cost a lot of time and well having to rework again did not help. If he is promising weekly updates now for a while he will likely deliver overall based on past performance even if some might be 9 or 10 days if something happens to cause some delay once in a while.

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Hey guys I have a question about this game or more specific about mostly females chars here in this game and some other is that even to.
The char Emma have a skin color like a zombie she looks mostly nearly completly grey, this I see in other game before sometimes like say it in the beginning. Has it was with the diefferent system to do between america and europe/germany, like the old TV standard NTSC "or so" and PAL I know there was always a color difference like ST the old series. Where Spock is more greenly in USA but in Germany he was at us more like golden.

When anyone has an answer to that phenomena I was glad to know why or how it happend, or should they look so weird grey/silver fleshy sometimes?!

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
Aw feels so short :( so much story unexplained i get its early but why so many new characters every scene but only superficial knowledge of them? sex is great dont mind it but you just go from one to the next etc. without any backstory of any of them, seeing as its so early in game stage i suppose it would have been better to have a nice fleshed out intro story for them instead of adding a 100 new characters just focus on exploring more of the ones related heavily to the story of the game itself..

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes