DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
What the hell dude its too long since you last updated the game why they take so much time to updating the game
Also the dev updates alternately between this and other game My Employee's Family. And that is the game due to be updated next.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
May i ask why no abandoned tag? i mean 5july las patreon and we are on 6th november , way more than 3 months of silent

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
May i ask why no abandoned tag? i mean 5july las patreon and we are on 6th november , way more than 3 months of silent
you can try your luck by reporting op that abandoned but my guess is that dev isn't as inactive as it seems.

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
Just checked the My Employee 's Family thread. Dev plans to release, but not 100% guarantee, this month the Employee's Family update. So, not abandoned, just waiting for him to release that update so he can start work on Uncontrollable Lust. Hope this helps some asking if its abandoned. I know the feels, I'm right there with you eagerly awaiting another update.

canicula

Jul 2, 2021
I like this game and enjoy playing it, but there is nothing more annoying than having a menu choice of one item to click constantly. Do I fap to games? Yeah sometimes if they're good enough. Do I want to keep pausing because the dev wants me to click on a button that says "faster" or "change view" every 5 seconds? No I fucking don't. If it's not a choice, there's no point in having a button for it.

Even if I'm not fapping, it's destroys immersion and takes my head out of the story and just becomes increasingly annoying the more it happens.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
hi there man! Why does this torrent file got 4.4gb and yet mega got 1gig?

Laurne

Aug 2, 2021
One of my favorite game.. But no updates so far. I know working on two games. But just focus on this game and completed it.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes