cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Then why games like Radiant dont have the abandoned tags?
well marking game abandoned seems to vary between mods, on 1 game dev hasn't made anything else than custom pic renders for patrons since year or longer ago and still game isn't abandoned at f95.

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
well marking game abandoned seems to vary between mods, on 1 game dev hasn't made anything else than custom pic renders for patrons since year or longer ago and still game isn't abandoned at f95.
Is it Outbreak? Hell yeah it varies. I've seen some hit 3 months and BAM, instant tag, but look at games like Offcuts at 30 months with no update and no tag. Ecchi Sensei 20 months and no tag. Underboss Life 23 months no tag. Seems like the mods put the names on a dartboard, close their eyes, and whichever dart it lands on gets the tag.

Reactions: juan palote

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it Outbreak? Hell yeah it varies. I've seen some hit 3 months and BAM, instant tag, but look at games like Offcuts at 30 months with no update and no tag. Ecchi Sensei 20 months and no tag. Underboss Life 23 months no tag. Seems like the mods put the names on a dartboard, close their eyes, and whichever dart it lands on gets the tag.
possible, i have posted about it "couple" times to that game's thread. sometimes it feels like they use dartboard or sorting hat.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Nah, its not based on Darts

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
bring this back, why abandon it ???????
Site rules are after 3 months of no communication on Patreon it is marked abandoned. It will stay marked as is until the developer releases an update. For more clarification, a game update, not a Patreon post, a thread post, or a discord post.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Site rules are after 3 months of no communication on Patreon it is marked abandoned. It will stay marked as is until the developer releases an update. For more clarification, a game update, not a Patreon post, a thread post, or a discord post.
Unless the devs favor and protect you. Prime example Radiant. It took so long just to put abandoned on polarity.

Politics are at work here as they are everywhere

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Unless the devs favor and protect you. Prime example Radiant. It took so long just to put abandoned on polarity.

"Those that make the rules will never follow them but will always punish those that break them".
Radiant has had a lot of activity on patreon and here but not polarity, dev for polarity never posted on his patreon or here for the game until it got the tag for almost 18 months.

Dec 16, 2019

Do not forget Echii Sensei. Been 19 months since update. Devs do not say anything on this site and post every 3 months on Patreon that work is being done but change the excuse as to why there is no update. So ya Politics on when Abandoned tag gets placed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

yea, could name few projects w/o any gamerelated update past year or longer only some random renderings for patrons but no abandoned tag.

"Those that make the rules will never follow them but will always punish those that break them".
well either mods have better sources than us or some projects are protected.

oh wait, we aren't supposed to talk about mods work anywhere, my bad. disregard what i posted above.

Reactions: Nightphysics
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes