Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I believe the Dev works on his other game for now. Maybe more like on hold. I don’t know if he rotates with updates between the two games.
Yeah its true he works alternately on both games and My Empolyee's family just got updated so now it is going to be Uncontrollable lust next which will be updated.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So I noticed that the dev has posted two "Upcoming in Uncontrollable Lust" posts on his SS is that enough to get the game out of the "Abandoned" state?

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
dunno why but this is better than his other game(MEF)? well yeah at first the prologue is short or its mess up? cuz within the time goes feel like im going in but theres some point where story still hasnt complete tell where he get his power?(or rather im forgot skipped) n i actually looking for a harem but an option which one of girls i want it seems this like other game "u want harem, u need require all of them" unlesh lets see in next update what it will come, n i hope its dosnt just a hour of content but a day maybe :coffee:

also where is "male dom" tag? it is clearly shown when having sex with scarlett even its small , isnt that include "dominancy"?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
it ashame that uncontrollable lust was abandoned for my employee's family it is good game but uncontrolled lust was a lot better
I don't think its abandoned and the tag should not be up for it until 18 months have pass since update, its only been 11 months now.

PLUS:

Need someone who is a patreon to post what is said for this.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I just say this... Ed Wood would be very proud of this VN!
Not everyone can be Shakespeare, David Fincher or Denis Villeneuve. It might not be high level entertainment, but it might still be enjoyable.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes