Stonethrower

May 14, 2019
Unless the devs favor and protect you. Prime example Radiant. It took so long just to put abandoned on polarity.

Politics are at work here as they are everywhere
Depends.
The mods know that some devs take +/- 6 months for an update (sometimes with little to no communication). But these are usually the steady and reliable devs.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
both this one and my employees family are great.been waiting the update..strange when good game been tag abandon fast..:confused:

oh yeah politics..politics everywhere..:rolleyes:
Last update was over 8 months ago and the last post since the update was 5 months.
F95 will mark games/VN as abandoned after 3 months of no activity from the dev.
Abandoned tag will remain until a new """Update""" comes out.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Last update was over 8 months ago and the last post since the update was 5 months.
F95 will mark games/VN as abandoned after 3 months of no activity from the dev.
Abandoned tag will remain until a new """Update""" comes out.
Meanwhile, there is some games, that still without abandoned tag in 3 years just because the dev post on patreon "livestream" of him drawing...the way that this system work is complete broken in my opinion.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
abandoned here.. sunndenly out of the blue an update for where the heart is .. seems like someone nbeeds money again for hardware

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
I can't stop laughing at the sex scenes xD
Seriously is the whole "fuck'em till they pass out" thing supposed to be badass? It's cringe like come on only virgins think sex is still good after the first 30 minutes after that it's just sweaty and stinks. If this were a fart/scat fetish game it would kinda make sense but it's supposed to be your generic "Alpha" POV affair so now it's weirder.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joeburqa

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
It's cringe like come on only virgins think sex is still good after the first 30 minutes after that it's just sweaty and stinks.
It depends your nationality...there is places in the world where people fuck for 1 hour, but there is some places where people fuck one time and is the end, on average yes, is 30 min, but like i said, it all depends where you are from.

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
It depends your nationality...there is places in the world where people fuck for 1 hour, but there is some places where people fuck one time and is the end, on average yes, is 30 min, but like i said, it all depends where you are from.
I Googled that real quick and it appears the average number for western countries is 5-6 minutes. Not much on the rest of the world. If I had to guess I'd say the "fuck'em till they pass out" trope came from guys with not much experience in sex hearing about premature ejaculation and thinking the longer sex lasts the better. Overcompensation if you will.

EDIT: Although if you think about it, and ever saw hentai where a female character gets "consensually fucked" for god knows how long and wonder "...does she actually enjoy that? Doesn't it get gross and painful after a while?" you'd start to wonder about those things too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I Googled that real quick and it appears the average number for western countries is 5-6 minutes. Not much on the rest of the world. If I had to guess I'd say the "fuck'em till they pass out" trope came from guys with not much experience in sex hearing about premature ejaculation and thinking the longer sex lasts the better. Overcompensation if you will.

EDIT: Although if you think about it, and ever saw hentai where a female character gets "consensually fucked" for god knows how long and wonder "...does she actually enjoy that? Doesn't it get gross and painful after a while?" you'd start to wonder about those things too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It also comes from drug use and other variables. So it's not just the inexperienced and wanting...

I have to say the times I've brought a lady to have trouble walking was neither gross or regretted by either party. And please don't think this as brag as every man can learn their partner and make the most of every session baring medical or physical issues

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Although if you think about it, and ever saw hentai where a female character gets "consensually fucked" for god knows how long and wonder "...does she actually enjoy that? Doesn't it get gross and painful after a while?" you'd start to wonder about those things too.
Depends...some people like messy stuff (getting cum on over and over again), in my case after a while, we clean ourselves and go again. Where i live we have sex for 30 min to one hour (or in some special dates even more), but like i said, depends the place and even at the place, some people do different times. I never have problem with "pain" after, one of my girlfriends have pain once, but was a wild night.
Ironically, this game was one the first ones that i really liked because the mc can go on, 99% of them is just "after the orgasm the sex end here", i know that this is mostly a cultural thing, and every place is different, but i really like the way that sex is treated in this game, in my opinion the dev made a great job in both of his games, the only thing that i can say that i wish there is more is cuddles...

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes