cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
... yes but nothing about the walkthrough mod... i read all the post's for the last 4pages nothing about will the mod be kept up to date once a update gets released this is my question not will the vn get updated
that you need to ask from modder but my guess is yes.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Friend we are in the same boat I am looking forward to the update I really want to see this tag abandoned get out of this game it is one of my favorites I can't wait to have fun with one of the best mcs I've ever seen and a perfect family

Adeana

Mar 4, 2018
it's probably nothing but, why am i seeing that abandoned tag at the top?

PS. didnt look at the game post since last update

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
it's probably nothing but, why am i seeing that abandoned tag at the top?

PS. didnt look at the game post since last update
Either the dev ask for it or a mod jumped the gun on it.

Dev's can ask for the tag.
If a mod jumped the gun then a mod can fix it, normally 18 months need to past or 90 days with no contact from the dev either on here or patreon to get the tag.

So it boils down to the dev ask for it which I doubt because last post was July 22 on patreon so it leaves a dev jumped the gun.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
This happened between the last update over 12 months ago and now, the abandoned tag will get removed when an actual update happens.
Hope this gets resolved soon I hate to see this abandon tag in this amazing game

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
are we getting mugged of here? over a year with no update mef was supposed to be a side project i get that but ul has not said anything, no news on pateron and no news on discord

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes