OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
are we getting mugged of here? over a year with no update mef was supposed to be a side project i get that but ul has not said anything, no news on pateron and no news on discord
Mugged is giving your money over unwillingly. The patrons are giving their money willingly. The last news I saw was that the update was 70% done in July.

Maybe, and this is just me guessing, but maybe there will be an update at the end of October or sometime in November. Thats just me taking a guess. Don't take it as a deadline from the developer.

maybe mef brings more money and ul.
Both games are on the same Patreon page so I don't see how one can bring more than the other. Its not like Summers Gone and Where it all Began with separate Patreon accounts by the same developer.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Both games are on the same Patreon page so I don't see how one can bring more than the other. Its not like Summers Gone and Where it all Began with separate Patreon accounts by the same developer.
when he devs mef patrons give more money and when ul they give less.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1277839

Overview:
As you realize your increasing lust, will you claim all the women? Or keep on leading an ordinary life as have been?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-07-02
Release Date: 2021-07-02
Developer: Funny Desires -
Censored: No
Version: v0.10
Language: English
Other Games: My Employee's Family
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Incest:

Note: Please start a new game. (Avoid using outdated mods)

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac : - - MEGA - -
Android: - - MEGA - -
Compressed Win: - - MEGA - -
Compressed Mac: - - MEGA - -

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - Fan Signature - Italian Translation* - Gallery Mod* -
Walkthrough mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 515831 View attachment 407445 View attachment 407428 View attachment 407444 View attachment 407431 View attachment 407432 View attachment 407430 View attachment 407433 View attachment 407435 View attachment 407436 View attachment 407438 View attachment 407442 View attachment 407448 View attachment 466466 View attachment 515833 View attachment 606991 View attachment 603557 View attachment 671040 View attachment 784892 View attachment 894776 View attachment 1068018
what is the secret code for?
does anyone know what it is?
thanks

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I hope this game hasn't been abandoned and this abandonment mark is only there because Dev hasn't communicated here yet. i don't want this game to be abandoned it's one of my favorite games i love mc :cool:

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
so update will be dropping hopefully this month if not next.
im defo wondering when the mc is gonna remember what happened to him and goes after the guy who betrayed him, in my opinion i think it was damon who stabbed him in the back

Reactions: D Dog

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
anyone else love the type of games funny devs, he literally has everything i love about a vn, from the badass mc who aint no bitch to the netori, love both these games hope ul will continue for a long time

think im gonna have to cancel a few memberships so i can pledge more, theres some people out there that think we shouldnt have to pledge and of cource that is true but if a dev can make me so intrested in the story and pretty much evrything else then they derserve a donation i can afford...
keep it up bro youve done hell of a job youi are by far my fav dev when it comes to vns atleast,

Reactions: Logan3000x
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes