• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Seriously guys ... Why would you need a mod for this game? ALL choices are pretty clear ... fuck the girl or not ... make her your cock graving slut or not ... :rolleyes:

Other than that:
THANK YOU Funny Desires for making another awesome update for your game. After all this time passed, I was very very surprised to see the story continue (y):love: That is a perfect start into a new year!
And thank you also for sharing your game with us :cool:
Hopefully we do not have to wait another year for the next one :sneaky:
Keep up your good work with both of your games - I like them both very much.
Honestly? I use a walkthrough mod for everything, if available. Even if it's those where the top option is always the "right" choice. It just allows me to switch my brain off fully and focus on the story/renders, instead of wondering if i picked the right option. Of course, in some stories, the choices are quite obvious and a mod is definitely not needed, but i guess it just became a habit at this point. You know, reptile brain and "green means go!" :ROFLMAO:

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021
View attachment 2285999
Uncontrollable Lust [v0.11 EA] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocker Mod
Highlights the best choice in green, and I've added the Gallery back, and it's Unlocked.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Many scenes in this gallery are missing...

Reactions: BadAttitude
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes