jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Hmm, struggling to decide whether this one is so bad that it's good, or just plain awful. Still can't decide.

May 31, 2020
What's with the points system?... Really takes the fun out of everything....man that's a let down...this game used to be fun...

sigalchris

Jan 25, 2019
Do we have to wait long for 11.5?
The goal is to get 11.5 out late this month or early Feb. while FD works on renders for MEF. No promises, but this update is mainly dialogue work, not recode and new renders (although some new ones may sneak in). The goal is really just to bring the early work (especially the sex scenes) up to the level of the later work.

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Finished the update and hallelujah! Been patiently waiting, hoping that this one was actually not abandoned and just a momentary thing. Glad to see it's back in action! The writing and the renders are not impressive by any means, but i do like the story and i'm somewhat invested at this point :D

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
could someone please compress this game
and maybe add link to OP

cause over 5GB is a bit too much:eek:
earlier version of 3GB was compressed to 300 MB
so i have no idea how the dev increases the filesize by that much
i played RPG games with 80 hours of playthrough which were much smaller in size

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
could someone please compress this game
and maybe add link to OP

cause over 5GB is a bit too much:eek:
earlier version of 3GB was compressed to 300 MB
so i have no idea how the dev increases the filesize by that much
i played RPG games with 80 hours of playthrough which were much smaller in size
unless you are having the dev on ignore, slim chances to miss large "compressed win" , "compressed mac" download links from the OP:eek:

Reactions: Big Mountain

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
unless you are having the dev on ignore, slim chances to miss large "compressed win" , "compressed mac" download links from the OP:eek:
edit : thank you

i dont have dev on ignore
i am just blind ( like a bat) :oops:
should make an appointment with my eye-doctor

apparently you can get blind from playing too much with yourself :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan and cxx

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
The game wasn't that good at the start both dialogue and scene quality but after some point, it becomes something amazing. Sex dialogues are extremely hot while sex scenes are top notch. Amazing job developer! I honestly think you deserve at least 10x more supporter than you currently have. This game is heavily underrated. If anybody is on the fence about this game, just play it

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
I see others have commented about it already but the forced orgies in this update put me off the game somewhat even if I could just skip through those parts.

I assume its not a bug and its now a one route game if one looks pesimisticly at it?

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
What we now need are some pregnant women and girls, enough hinting at pregnancy, do it. The story is ok so far and I think there is enough stuff to keep the story going for a while, but please, a couple more fetishes, lactation, etc.

Samuel Hidayat

Formerly 'Samu Al Hydit'
May 16, 2019
The game wasn't that good at the start both dialogue and scene quality but after some point, it becomes something amazing.
Th early parts are genuinely painful. The rapists/thugs aren't rendered properly into the setting and Debra's thousand-yard stare in the 1st sex scene is hilariously bad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes