ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I'm soooo glad this doesn't have a slow burn story with Li. I'm so tired of slow burn stories i mean if you think about it it's a slow burn anyway because you have to wait 4-6 months for updates which is fine cause you got to give the dev time to create the content. But then you want to blue ball us with a slow burn story too? Most Dev's blue ball you for 2-3 years before you can bang the Main Li and some times with the side chicks as well. Yeah i get they want to tell a story and want build up to each relationship but as you can see with this Dev you can tell a story and not blue ball us at same time. If they would have a main story with a plot and let the Li be a side plot then you can get the girls and still tell a story. But most dev's the Li's IS the story and that's where they mess up.

Reactions: fugazi666

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for :- Uncontrollable Lust v0.10
(Starting a new game is recommended)
Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename MC from menu added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Please update

• Red Heart
Reactions: Demongeist

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So after playing and reaching the current ending. I have to say this game was good. It was quite enjoyable.

My favorite girl would have ot be either Emma or the boss's daughter (I renamed her, so I forgot her canon name)

my favourit scene, well when MC gave Scarlet a taste of her medicine or punishment to say. That was so hot. There was no point of return for her <3 (I also like it when MC steals girls from others too)

There is some interesting things and theories I could have on the MCs abilities, but its still kinda mysterious at this point, but I love it. Also being into transformations (especially on others) , im really curious how the MC made her boobs grow. Super curious what else he could do with it.

So in all, its a nice simple VN game. but quite enjoyable for me. I look forward to moar.

Showii

Mar 2, 2020
anyone other have problem starting the game? it still says
"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Line with id osRoom_2c2505fc appeared twice, at game/script.rpy:316 and game/script_episode_0.rpy:152.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "renpy/script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 169, in take_translates
n.filename, n.linenumber))
Exception: Line with id osRoom_2c2505fc appeared twice, at game/script.rpy:316 and game/script_episode_0.rpy:152."

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
I lost interest the second I was not given a choice in the girl-on-girl content, that usually means it is going to eventually be taken over by girl-on-girl content and that has become boring to me, since its already in 90% of the other games. At least it made it further than most games before the takeover started. That's over 900+ games in the trash pile so far.

bobbleny

Apr 11, 2020
View attachment 2285999
Uncontrollable Lust [v0.11 EA] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocker Mod
Highlights the best choice in green, and I've added the Gallery back, and it's Unlocked.​

Installation:
Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Not working for me on a clean installation of the game.
The gallery is shown but you cannot select the scenes (not unlocked).

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I am so disappointed. I was really enjoying this. The writing and the flow of the story is perfect. The story is original and interesting. I love the Li's and the renders. I could feel the love between the characters. But you just broke my cardinal rule. I love harem games as long as my Li's are not bi and never have an interest in anyone else whether they have a penis or not. You had a scene at the spa between two of the Li's but you gave me the option to avoid it so I thought you understood the importance of giving us choice in this matter. I just got to the flashback scene with the MC, Valentina and her younger sister. You had Valentina steal her younger sisters first kiss and at that point I quit. I was utterly disgusted as that should have belonged to the MC and you should have given me a choice as to whether the girls should be sexual with each other. No matter how good the rest of it is my enjoyment is now gone. I can't be mad at you because obviously it is your game and if forcing that on your public is your thing then that is all there is to it.
I was really excited about your game because I usually can only find 1 in a hundred creators that have the talent you show and maybe a quarter of them understand that giving their audience choice over the kinks they enjoy is crucial. I have had some of my favorite games destroyed in the past because of similar actions by the creator. Some have learned and fixed it in their future works, have earned back my support and I became their Patreon again. Others are on the eternal ignore list. I wish you well and maybe you'll produce something in the future that I can try. But I have to say that I was loving your work and am so sad that you didn't give me a choice and ruined it for me.

DarcWing55

Mar 30, 2021
Beautiful game, Dev! The models are exquisite and not hugely busty or with giant asses. The only gripe I have is the font color. Sometimes it is hard as hell to read the narration and dialogue due to the font color blending into the background. Maybe change it or offer color change options. I enjoy the game but not the eye-strain.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Stop being disingenuous. People hate it because it's forced on them, not the act itself.
sounds like a them problem
lol ? so lets get this straight, people are being offended of two girls of the same harem kissing ? O_O
unfortunately yeah some people like what they like but its prety silly sisters even irl practice kissing together they usually just dont count it as the first but hey ho

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Man I'm so glad this game is back. Of course I had to change a couple of the default names just for the heck of it.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Not offended, just sick of the constant lesbian/bisexual stuff taking over everything with no CHOICE to avoid it. I used to like girl-on-girl content until it became less rare and in everything under the sun, it is sooo boring to me now I try to avoid it.
On that i agree.
But the other forced stuff this update was also bad imo.
Like i rejected Lily (daughter friend) at the end of the last ep just that this ep completely ignores this choice and forced me to be with her now, or Madison which i had never any interest in.
And yeah i didn't like the wife/sister scene at all, but what annoys me way more than that scene is, that the dev suddenly makes the wife bi...

But he did pretty much the same in his other game, earlier on you got a choice if there will be lesbian a scene, in the latest update no choice anymore.

Last edited:

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
And yeah i didn't like the wife/sister scene at all, but what annoys me way more than that scene is, that the dev suddenly makes the wife bi...
For me, turning the wife into a cuckquean is a major turn off for me. Allowing you to cheat on your wife with dozens of chicks is the game's biggest appeal personally. Now, it's heading towards the boring ol' harem setup, and it's not even optional.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes