Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
I see others have commented about it already but the forced orgies in this update put me off the game somewhat even if I could just skip through those parts.

I assume its not a bug and its now a one route game if one looks pesimisticly at it?
What red blooded male wouldn't want to fuck several girls at once anyway. Hell of a thing to complain about. Your on the wrong site for the moral high ground. Hey, fuck your daughter, just don't fuck her sister at the same time, right?

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
What red blooded male wouldn't want to fuck several girls at once anyway. Hell of a thing to complain about. Your on the wrong site for the moral high ground. Hey, fuck your daughter, just don't fuck her sister at the same time, right?
They complain because it's not an optional thing to do that requires the players' consent. not that they hate orgies themselves.

Reactions: WastedTalent

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
Pretty much as the last speaker stated. I prefer to be in control where the story is going and when a route is forced and does not reflect the choices I've made up to that point it is a bit jaring. If the author decides the narative in a different way, thats fine and I can just chose not to continue to play and move on right :) An interesting story otherwise. Cheers :)

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I just played it for the first time and I really liked it a lot, I don't remember many games of the huge harem type, maybe limitless, grandmas house, my new family, desert stalker, midlife crisis, my dorm, to be a king, peasant quest, motherless.
If you know of games like this I would appreciate if you give me your recommendations.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just played it for the first time and I really liked it a lot, I don't remember many games of the huge harem type, maybe limitless, grandmas house, my new family, desert stalker, midlife crisis, my dorm, to be a king, peasant quest, motherless.
If you know of games like this I would appreciate if you give me your recommendations.
ask on recommendations since mods don't like when users are advertising other games. my tip is just dev: perverteer.

Reactions: Tuatha Dé

Traytray1212

Jun 9, 2021
My L Life and Taking Advantage by SSHGAMES are similar

Reactions: Tuatha Dé

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
View attachment 2285999
Uncontrollable Lust [v0.11 EA] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocker Mod
Highlights the best choice in green, and I've added the Gallery back, and it's Unlocked.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
The gallery doesn't show any scenes after the threesome in the spa. Will the rest of the scenes be added eventually?

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
does the MC's wife find out about her husband's affairs? would she be ok with it all (even him fucking their daughter)

will the other daughter ever visit?

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
does the MC's wife find out about her husband's affairs? would she be ok with it all (even him fucking their daughter)

will the other daughter ever visit?
The wife doesn't know, but the game heavily implied she won't mind with him fucking around anyway.

Really ruins the cheating fetish for me.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes