xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
I actually like this story. It hasn't been that long since last update, and he was working on another story, which someone else will be taking that over. So please be patient and respectful to the developer, its easy to play the game. Try making the scenes, animations, writing the story and then waiting for the rendering to finish. Very tiime consuming.

Reactions: NPC041188

sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
I actually like this story. It hasn't been that long since last update, and he was working on another story, which someone else will be taking that over. So please be patient and respectful to the developer, its easy to play the game. Try making the scenes, animations, writing the story and then waiting for the rendering to finish. Very tiime consuming.
heck don't forget the errors in renders sometimes the renderer just likes to fck you over.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
This is a long post, not a rant, not getting upset in any way, just laughing at how some things develop and then asking a minor question.
SO on that note, feel free to enjoy this, and don't freak out/ get defensive/ lose your shiit/ or take your bad day out on this post, it's here for entertainment purposes only.

I played this months ago and vaguely remember some key points from the renders provided on the OP, still I find the opening dialog of the story a tad confusing.
The group has been roommates and childhood best friends with their Landlord/lady since they were children, WHO pays their rent, who looks after them while they are renting these rooms from the strict lands?
Lol I am just fcking with you, we all know it is to get it by Patreon and their rules/
I don't mind the rule of no incest, since I am not a big fan of it myself, BUT on this page is to be expected, so there could be a good idea to make a name change app so it is not the traditional Landlady one, Or just an incest patch.

Oh now I just met a woman's..."Tenant-in-law" who should really be her "Landlady-In-Law" I suppose, this is getting hilariously ridiculous, AND I don't see them using their names much>
I KNOW it can get pretty confusing so I prepared a scenario where naturally nobody uses anyone's name, JUST their title.

(Ahem) "Oh hello landlady, I am looking for roommate, no not that roommate, my roommate, oh hello roommate, where is my roommate, I asked landlady where my roommate is and she told me that my roommate is here, so I am talking to you roommate, looking for roommate, and my childhood-best-friend,
AND My nextdoor-neighbors-rommates-childhood-bestfriends-bestfriends-cousins-roommates-childhood-bestfriend!"
Lol that was a blast typing out.

NOW then, my dialog issue is this:
The MC has been in love with his next-door NEIGHBOR since she moved into that house...next door, they have been thick as thieves year after year, been a couple since day one, with both sets of their PARENTS knowing and seeing it all.
SO when they are making out in his room, the LANDLORD busts in and loses his SHIIT!
The best part is he calls the MC...lol....an ABOMINATION...for making out...with his LONG TERM girlfriend...not the neighbors dog, not another boy (who knows the LANDLORD might be a homophobe), not a stray cat, HELL not even an alien...so what makes him an abomination, why was that written as such??

Edit: it would also be great if someone could donate their time to edit the dialog into, let's say, proper-sounding English.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This is a long post, not a rant, not getting upset in any way, just laughing at how some things develop and then asking a minor question.
SO on that note, feel free to enjoy this, and don't freak out/ get defensive/ lose your shiit/ or take your bad day out on this post, it's here for entertainment purposes only.

I played this months ago and vaguely remember some key points from the renders provided on the OP, still I find the opening dialog of the story a tad confusing.
The group has been roommates and childhood best friends with their Landlord/lady since they were children, WHO pays their rent, who looks after them while they are renting these rooms from the strict lands?
Lol I am just fcking with you, we all know it is to get it by Patreon and their rules/
I don't mind the rule of no incest, since I am not a big fan of it myself, BUT on this page is to be expected, so there could be a good idea to make a name change app so it is not the traditional Landlady one, Or just an incest patch.

Oh now I just met a woman's..."Tenant-in-law" who should really be her "Landlady-In-Law" I suppose, this is getting hilariously ridiculous, AND I don't see them using their names much>
I KNOW it can get pretty confusing so I prepared a scenario where naturally nobody uses anyone's name, JUST their title.

(Ahem) "Oh hello landlady, I am looking for roommate, no not that roommate, my roommate, oh hello roommate, where is my roommate, I asked landlady where my roommate is and she told me that my roommate is here, so I am talking to you roommate, looking for roommate, and my childhood-best-friend,
AND My nextdoor-neighbors-rommates-childhood-bestfriends-bestfriends-cousins-roommates-childhood-bestfriend!"
Lol that was a blast typing out.

NOW then, my dialog issue is this:
The MC has been in love with his next-door NEIGHBOR since she moved into that house...next door, they have been thick as thieves year after year, been a couple since day one, with both sets of their PARENTS knowing and seeing it all.
SO when they are making out in his room, the LANDLORD busts in and loses his SHIIT!
The best part is he calls the MC...lol....an ABOMINATION...for making out...with his LONG TERM girlfriend...not the neighbors dog, not another boy (who knows the LANDLORD might be a homophobe), not a stray cat, HELL not even an alien...so what makes him an abomination, why was that written as such??

Edit: it would also be great if someone could donate their time to edit the dialog into, let's say, proper-sounding English.
There doesn't need to be a patch; you just have to unlock the incest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you do that, what you've described is changed with it:
I haven't played the non-incest version to see how well/poorly the dialogue works in the mode. I wanted to let you know about the code just in case you missed that on the OP.

Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
There doesn't need to be a patch; you just have to unlock the incest.
If you do that, what you've described is changed with it:
I haven't played the non-incest version to see how well/poorly the dialogue works in the mode. I wanted to let you know about the code just in case you missed that on the OP.
I definitely missed that option, thank you for the direction, now at least some of the dialog will be better lol.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i hope this game didn't die ..... it is a great game .... please someone tell me its still alive :cry:

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes