• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
damn not rework\remade curse... after near 5 years instead of completing the damn game dev think in wasting time in rework the whole game?? really?? but what pass into dev's mind i don't really know...so many good games bandoned after this rework thing.. and most of the times reworks aren't worth the time wasted and delay...grrrr

Reactions: GreenMeanie

GreenMeanie

Aug 6, 2019
damn not rework\remade curse... after near 5 years instead of completing the damn game dev think in wasting time in rework the whole game?? really?? but what pass into dev's mind i don't really know...so many good games bandoned after this rework thing.. and most of the times reworks aren't worth the time wasted and delay...grrrr
I'm pretty sure at this point that it's just a way to suck more money out of pockets from patreons by delaying real updates. I've seen so many devs do "reworks" and then the game is abandoned by the dev or their patreons leave soon after.

obitus

Nov 22, 2020
i'm dying :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TBH, the story would be better if they didn't explain the protagonist's previous gang history at the beginning. That way, we could anticipate the mysteries about him that will unfold in this game. Don't get me wrong, I love this game, especially the poker face of her girls :ROFLMAO:. Strong protagonist on top! :love:

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
greetings. could anyone spoil what kind of reword has been done if any?

for example

its been a long while since I played the game( so I may be wrong about the above) and since I am "cleaning house" in which games I follow and/or pay in pat, I would like to know.

thank you for any and all info. may you all have a beautifull day

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
greetings. could anyone spoil what kind of reword has been done if any?

for example

its been a long while since I played the game( so I may be wrong about the above) and since I am "cleaning house" in which games I follow and/or pay in pat, I would like to know.

thank you for any and all info. may you all have a beautifull day
Both scenes are still on REWORK but no MORE content between 'LOVE TRIANGLE'

• Red Heart
Reactions: Beast Within

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I'm pretty sure at this point that it's just a way to suck more money out of pockets from patreons by delaying real updates. I've seen so many devs do "reworks" and then the game is abandoned by the dev or their patreons leave soon after.
that's exctly why i call it a Curse

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i'm dying :ROFLMAO:

TBH, the story would be better if they didn't explain the protagonist's previous gang history at the beginning. That way, we could anticipate the mysteries about him that will unfold in this game. Don't get me wrong, I love this game, especially the poker face of her girls :ROFLMAO:. Strong protagonist on top! :love:
yea it's uite confusing the starting...it's even not clear that the actual wife was his first love....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: obitus

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
PATREON

"Changes and Release of Upcoming Update!

Hey, all!
I hope you're all doing fantastic! I've got some major news and a slight change of plans for the upcoming release that I'm eager to share with you.
I initially planned to drop the next UL release in mid-January. However, after some serious contemplation and a lot of brainstorming, I've decided to shake things up a bit.
The next release of UL is now set to hit your screens somewhere in February! I know, I know - I'm pushing the date back a bit, but trust me, it's for the best future of UL. I'm not just tweaking a few things here and there; I'm going for a full-blown story revamp of some parts.
Now, don't panic! The characters you've grown to love and the epic storyline that keeps you on the edge of your seat aren't going anywhere. They're just getting a makeover, a glow-up, if you will.
I want to make sure UL has a good future, and this revamp is my way of ensuring that.
I understand that change can be a bit unnerving, but I promise this is for the best. I'm pouring my heart and soul into this revamp, and I'm confident it'll be worth the wait. I'm not just developing a game; I'm creating an experience, and I want it to be nothing short of extraordinary.
So, mark your calendars for February, get ready for an adventure like no other, and stay tuned for sneak peeks and teasers as I build up to the big day. Your support means the world to me, and I can't wait to share this revamped UL with each and every one of you.
Thanks for being awesome patrons!
"

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
PATREON

"Changes and Release of Upcoming Update!

Hey, all!
I hope you're all doing fantastic! I've got some major news and a slight change of plans for the upcoming release that I'm eager to share with you.
I initially planned to drop the next UL release in mid-January. However, after some serious contemplation and a lot of brainstorming, I've decided to shake things up a bit.
The next release of UL is now set to hit your screens somewhere in February! I know, I know - I'm pushing the date back a bit, but trust me, it's for the best future of UL. I'm not just tweaking a few things here and there; I'm going for a full-blown story revamp of some parts.
Now, don't panic! The characters you've grown to love and the epic storyline that keeps you on the edge of your seat aren't going anywhere. They're just getting a makeover, a glow-up, if you will.
I want to make sure UL has a good future, and this revamp is my way of ensuring that.
I understand that change can be a bit unnerving, but I promise this is for the best. I'm pouring my heart and soul into this revamp, and I'm confident it'll be worth the wait. I'm not just developing a game; I'm creating an experience, and I want it to be nothing short of extraordinary.
So, mark your calendars for February, get ready for an adventure like no other, and stay tuned for sneak peeks and teasers as I build up to the big day. Your support means the world to me, and I can't wait to share this revamped UL with each and every one of you.
Thanks for being awesome patrons!
"
I mean, I've enjoyed playing the game, but does FunnyDesires think this is the next great Dickens or Hemmingway novel? But I guess all marketing is 20% reality and 80% horseshite. At least it's entertaining and hopefully the improvements will be nice to see.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
That... was actually way better than I initially though.

Does the story make sense?
lol no...
Are there weird grammer mistakes?
yes...

Did that bother me?
lol no...

MCs name should be "Chad Thundercock destroyer of pussy".

I hope though that soon all the women know MC fucks them all.

Can't wait for the next update.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
I mean, I've enjoyed playing the game, but does FunnyDesires think this is the next great Dickens or Hemmingway novel? But I guess all marketing is 20% reality and 80% horseshite. At least it's entertaining and hopefully the improvements will be nice to see.
Yeah, halfway through the post, I was wondering if they're talking about some other game. UC is good dumb fun at its best, nothing wrong with that.

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
it's not a bad game it pretty funny most of time but the one thing i don't like is that the options don't matter at all. whats the point putting them in? because you choose one option then couple scenes later it run the course like you picked the other option.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it's not a bad game it pretty funny most of time but the one thing i don't like is that the options don't matter at all. whats the point putting them in? because you choose one option then couple scenes later it run the course like you picked the other option.
cause VN sounds better than KN.

Reactions: tatters

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I attempted to address all those scenarios, but it seems I might have missed a few. Can you share where and how you encountered such situation?

Antuuthu

Nov 2, 2018
why does the front page say the game is version 12a but when i download and install, the game says its version 11?

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes