NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
This game has really devolved into nonsense, although to be fair it was always pretty dumb. So now your wife is cheating on you with any woman she can get her claws into (just because it's avoidable and only with women doesn't mean it's not cheating). This new girl Gianna is so stupid/naive that despite the fact that David is openly talking about deflowering girls and using her before giving her up, she thinks he only wants massages from her. Does she have a sub-70 IQ? Then we have Mia standing with a piece of clothing "stuck" over her head whilst the MC fucks Lily right next to her and she doesn't notice what's going on whatsoever.
At least here seems the people in charge of the thread have the decency to tag it with fem MC and multiple protag, depending on how predatory/secretive the setup for that scene(s?) is it probably needs the other specific tag too. Can't tell how many games I've played that uses the same pussy cope method of the player making choices if the LI cheats, or not, instead of telling their story they want and living with the consequences of how people react to it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well this update (not sure at where it atarted (hate restarts)) was same as before aka have sex and even more sex and some plot.

PhantomNT

Aug 4, 2021
Theres a bug. when ever i try to save it gives a era. and i fully uninstalled the game and re-installed it and same thing happens

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes