3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Under House Arrest v0.6.1R.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 26.01.2020

Last edited:

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
I can't continue with the basement event even after downloading 5.1R. I guess i'm gonna need a save... anyone can help me out? Don't wanna start from the beggining. Thanks!

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Likewise.

My cellphone says I got a text message from Tracy telling me she's in the basement. Perhaps she wants me to pay her a visit down there? Or not. She didn't specifically ask.

Anyway, I go to the basement. Don't see Tracy, but I am greeted with an option, "Search the Room (Sleuth Level 5)."

I click on the only option available, and I'm told, in no uncertain terms, "Check back in Next Chapter."

And that's where I'm stuck. All the other rooms, same option, same response.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Likewise.

My cellphone says I got a text message from Tracy telling me she's in the basement. Perhaps she wants me to pay her a visit down there? Or not. She didn't specifically ask.
Are you using version 5.1R?

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes