3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Even though we're all disappointed i think for the game, it's great to get good news for you.
I hope your contract get renewed :)

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Not worthy to download with this size :(
Needs big update make it 2gb or more size ill download it :)
(more content more FUN):devilish:

• Angry
Reactions: botc76
Aug 22, 2018
dumb question- Patreon requirement is because: 1) the version is over for now 2)actual requirement for further progress

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hello dear friends,

Sorry to say still working hard and no time to make a proper update, but I thought you guys might like to finish the minigame on the phone. From your room go to your phone, click minigame...enjoy the ending.

PC: Mega

MAC: Mega

THIS IS THE MINIGAME ONLY THERE IS NO UPDATE TO THE STORY!
how i continue the game? it say go on browser and become a patreon
Reading is a required skill.

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
So as far as I can tell from a quick browse of this thread, this is on hold. Are there any sex scenes as it stands? Trying to decide whether it's worth my time or not.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
ingame progress says : go to your web browser, go to paetron become a paetron of this game

wtf ?!?!? is this some kind of sick joke ? thats close to

coercion

game ends for me here definatly

Nov 1, 2018
For those who (like me) didn't get it until download and being frustrated as hell:
This is not an update. This is just the Dev that added a slilly picture at the end of a minigame. So no news for this game until at least 3 months -_-

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I am not easily angered, but this "update" is beyond insulting. Thank Crom I stopped backing this game some time before the Dev went into hiatus or I would be PISSED. And the Audacity to ask people to back him on Patreon through the hint system....
Aaaaaaargh!

!!!!giphy (5).gif

Unless you never downloaded it before, hands off this one and especially the last "update"

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Well time to stop supporting. Game had promise but now has a very uncertain future. Its a shame the game was amazing but throwing this on the long list of abandoned or totally ruined games. Also word of advice asking people to pledge by placing it i the progress menu is just insulting. Honestly you want people to support be fucking reliable, i would have happily promoted the heck out of the game as i have done in the past for games such as lucky mark and dreams of desire.
The best way to get support is to not fuck over those that pay you and actually deliver on time. There are hundreds of users here that frequent other sites and forums and post about there favorite games and end up drumming up support for the favorite devs. Honestly Your best course of action atm would be utilise the community here. If you give them something worth talking about the support will come. So many devs fail to realise just how much this community helps them out and alot of devs seem to believe making games is a get rich quick scheme add some incest and some bit tits and a milf or 2 and boom ill make thousands. And thats why we have a mountain of abandoned or half assed games and people like slonique.
If you should return to this and actually get back on track i will happily support you.
I am not trying to be an asshole and appologise profusely if i come across as such but seriously last proper update seemed kinda deflated and this mingame update will more than likely kill what little support you have.
anyway i hope you come back back to this in the future.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Can you fix the webcam and can I ask what in the last slot in your inventory? I have done everything but fix the webcam

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Well time to stop supporting. Game had promise but now has a very uncertain future. Its a shame the game was amazing but throwing this on the long list of abandoned or totally ruined games. Also word of advice asking people to pledge by placing it i the progress menu is just insulting. Honestly you want people to support be fucking reliable, i would have happily promoted the heck out of the game as i have done in the past for games such as lucky mark and dreams of desire.
The best way to get support is to not fuck over those that pay you and actually deliver on time. There are hundreds of users here that frequent other sites and forums and post about there favorite games and end up drumming up support for the favorite devs. Honestly Your best course of action atm would be utilise the community here. If you give them something worth talking about the support will come. So many devs fail to realise just how much this community helps them out and alot of devs seem to believe making games is a get rich quick scheme add some incest and some bit tits and a milf or 2 and boom ill make thousands. And thats why we have a mountain of abandoned or half assed games and people like slonique.
If you should return to this and actually get back on track i will happily support you.
I am not trying to be an asshole and appologise profusely if i come across as such but seriously last proper update seemed kinda deflated and this mingame update will more than likely kill what little support you have.
anyway i hope you come back back to this in the future.
Well, let me first say that I didn't ask for the OP to be updated, neither was I expecting it to, I posted CLEARLY if you go back 1 page that THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE TO THE STORY. It wanst meant to be an update, check my patreon also, it's clearly written there too. Ive also told patrons and everyone that I don't have the time to update the game. I have to work for a living, yeah it sucks but what can you do.
Anyway, let me address some of your points though, yeah, I should be flogged for letting people download & play the game for free after spending countless hours on it and have the audacity to add a few lines (in jest) to go support me, dear lord I'm such an asshole. Also, I've been quite upfront on patreon about my situation and the game's situation, it's a shame you can't be bothered to read my posts. As for the community, I been present on here and my patreon answering questions, fixing bugs and listening to CONSTRUCTIVE suggestions.

It irks me that people shit on me for providing a free game that I'm still in the hole for (Yes I paid for the assets used int he game.) and then they expect me to continue it even though the bills still keep coming in and I'm such a freaking asshole for going out to earn a living!

Anyway, it is what it is. Thanks for reading and playing. :)

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
1. the basic story is weird. You are sent to a psychiatric ward for 3 years and then come home alone? And then you start to find out what happened and try to talk? That is so absurd..... - I mean you are probably the perpetrator and after only 3 years you are put back in the same house with your family? And apparently you've just been locked away without talk therapy or anything. In which country should that take place so that it makes more or less sense? o_O

2. The shadows are a bit crazy when you talk to the older sister ...

3. When talking to the younger sister her expression is static and dont match with the text
View attachment 177501
She should smile ... and her eyes look a bit off ... dont know why. And her face looks a bit old for her age, especially when you hug her.

4. After I talked to all 3 an searched the rooms and get back to my room I get stuck in a loop where the mother wants to take a shower - but I guess bc I dont have points in nefarious I am stuck.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not bad for a first release and in general the story (with the mentioned problem at 1. above) could be interesting.
you stabbed your dad.....he died.....

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes