VN Others Abandoned Under New Board [v2.02] [hotaru]

From95

Jul 26, 2019
- rep
I just wanna try it, dont want to go register my self and go buy a new house. Dl, press play, plz <3

givemethecontent

Sep 16, 2017
Serial/Pass Doesnt work....
You don't use the pass, you use the serial key at the bottom that isn't just numbers.

Actually... don't use either. This game is literal trash. Not worth playing until the dev learns how big a clickbox should be. Navigation is retarded because you don't click the movement identifier. You click a 2 pixle box that is "near-ish" and invisible.

Reactions: raykun

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
What the hell is happening in this thread... That isn't something to be proud of. Also why so hostile too? You come off a troll Qianke, or a child.

Anyways back on topic. My gut says pass on this game. I am one of the people who supports a few patreon games and I learn about them here. If the game is good it warrants investment into the developer. Note, patreon isn't about buying game access, it's supposed to be about supporting a developer so the game can be made at all. So when I see anti piracy measures that means the games isn't worth supporting. How am I to know if a game is worth investing in without a sample?
lol just noticed your post. You are calling me a child for snapping a joke? You are a kid yourself and the dumb one at that...you didn't even understand I wasn't serious in the first place !!

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
lol just noticed your post. You are calling me a child for snapping a joke? You are a kid yourself and the dumb one at that...you didn't even understand I wasn't serious in the first place !!
You can not control yourself can you? =( I'm sorry, no joke. That must suck living like that.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
serial work start new game then the game keep asking for pass over and over. wtf.

just knew hot to fix. don't press enter.

Last edited:

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
Yeah, the game was to hard to navigate to even get anywhere in the game. Since the scenes are voiced I would love to see them but it's too much of a chore at this point

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
was that needed i rly ried all the links sry for the inconvenience(and bad english)
What, the "buster"? I used it just because haha I didn't mean to use it to insult you, I always joke like that :KEK: