Ren'Py Abandoned Under One Roof [v0.16] [Austrad3D]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

OtakuRakuen

Apr 1, 2022
Nice Boobies

PLANED FETISHES
The game does not and, most likely, will never contain any NTR!
Harem
Pregnancy
Anal
Oral sex
BDSM (avoidable)
Lesbian (avoidable)
Footjob
Titfuck
Masturbation
Blackmail
Romance
Sex toys
Sleep sex (consensual, avoidable)
Voyeurism
Group sex (avoidable)
Corruption
No NTR
No Furries
:cry:
What about watersports?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Under One Roof [v0.16] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 136mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: PT and Ok_fine

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
This is just the typical school setting game. Move in with Aunt & Uncle with your mom and 2 sisters. 1 sister is sweet, the other is typical spoiled brat.
then the school stuff, just the usual, some stuck up bitches, some asshole dudes, some hot teachers, etc.. etc..

Gameplay is just pick the location you want to go to.. interact with whoever is there. some eye candy scenes, the only sex I experienced was a HJ from the "picked on girl", I don't know if there are more...got bored and quit.

Characters: just the basic type you see in these games.... no character really stood out for me, dialog was pretty basic, story is basic.

I am not saying this is a bad game, it is just stuff that has been done a lot before (and much better in some cases). I found the game to be rather dull. But if it looks like something you would like.. give it a go.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
This is just the typical school setting game. Move in with Aunt & Uncle with your mom and 2 sisters. 1 sister is sweet, the other is typical spoiled brat.
then the school stuff, just the usual, some stuck up bitches, some asshole dudes, some hot teachers, etc.. etc..

Gameplay is just pick the location you want to go to.. interact with whoever is there. some eye candy scenes, the only sex I experienced was a HJ from the "picked on girl", I don't know if there are more...got bored and quit.

Characters: just the basic type you see in these games.... no character really stood out for me, dialog was pretty basic, story is basic.

I am not saying this is a bad game, it is just stuff that has been done a lot before (and much better in some cases). I found the game to be rather dull. But if it looks like something you would like.. give it a go.
To be fair, what you said sums up what probably covers somewhere between 1/5 to 1/3 of all comments posted in this thread (my 1st one included), i guess.

Starting to hope the Dev actually has little to do with the thread, because while getting input for change and suggestions is fine, following this thing regularly is probably a slippery slope into creator depression.

Reactions: toccata

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021

Agreed but that can literally be said about every game on here, in some form or the other they're copies of the past.

Reactions: punisher2099

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Nice Boobies

PLANED FETISHES
The game does not and, most likely, will never contain any NTR!
Harem
Pregnancy
Anal
Oral sex
BDSM (avoidable)
Lesbian (avoidable)
Footjob
Titfuck
Masturbation
Blackmail
Romance
Sex toys
Sleep sex (consensual, avoidable)
Voyeurism
Group sex (avoidable)
Corruption
No NTR
No Furries
:cry:
Awesome! The game looks promising! Can you maybe make the footjob and anal also avoidable? Feet do nothing for me and anal is just a UTI waiting to happen. Thanks.

FreddyK66

Dec 24, 2020
i dont see why everyone is going on about incest tag.... MC stated early on that Diane met his dad through him and youngest daughter being friends. So only Step-incest.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes