Ren'Py Abandoned Under One Roof [v0.16] [Austrad3D]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
I really tried to do a good ipatch, I even created new variables and they were already settled on day 1 and 2, but I also need to chenge the dialogue and some conditions are really stupid... that made me abandon the idea. Sorry guys!

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Can someone post some screenshots that show off the dialogue in this game? Please and thank you.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Bug - During lunch Ruby talks to MC as if they did things in the toilet even if they didn't.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
no incest? hope there is not some stupid ntr with some ugly bastard scene or i delist this asap

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
No NTR, GREAT! But is the loser MC and the fuckin' sandbox really necessary? What is that in the banner pic, anyway, a ten-year-old kid with gray hair? His pecker can't be any longer than 3" - 3.5" long at full attention! No gorgeous women, (especially those that look like the renders in this game), in their right minds are going to fuck that ... let alone give him the time of day without laughing their asses off.

Last edited:

DoritoMan

Dec 25, 2018
I managed to make an incest patch, but I had to manually do it and it's a little awkward because the relationships are baked into the story. The part where you speak to the therapist says that your father dated your "mother" for 2 months, stole her money, and vanished. Now you live with her. This would canonically make her your stepmother. I had to tweak this to 3 years to make it seem like they're both your biological parents and to give enough time for you and your siblings to be born. I wasn't really looking for spelling errors but I managed to correct some of those too. Anyway, I don't know if it's feasible to keep updating this incest patch for newer versions since the script has to be manually changed and the story has to be altered, but it will do for now. Let me know if you catch any mistakes so I can fix them.

Just drop this game folder wherever yours is located and it should work.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
I managed to make an incest patch, but I had to manually do it and it's a little awkward because the relationships are baked into the story. The part where you speak to the therapist says that your father dated your "mother" for 2 months, stole her money, and vanished. Now you live with her. This would canonically make her your stepmother. I had to tweak this to 3 years to make it seem like they're both your biological parents and to give enough time for you and your siblings to be born. I wasn't really looking for spelling errors but I managed to correct some of those too. Anyway, I don't know if it's feasible to keep updating this incest patch for newer versions since the script has to be manually changed and the story has to be altered, but it will do for now. Let me know if you catch any mistakes so I can fix them.

Just drop this game folder wherever yours is located and it should work.
Thanks

Nov 18, 2019
I played for just an hour... and I got bored, it's fine that you want to put multiple routes and outcomes but... I feel so loaded and boring that I don't think I'll continue playing it, there's barely a bit of fanservice, and I doubt the game will get fans ...

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I like the game. simple to play with beautiful women and girls.

I guess the dev isn't active here.:cautious:

I did a spelling correction.

Unzip and drop it into the game folder, and overwrite when asked.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
Nice Boobies

PLANED FETISHES
The game does not and, most likely, will never contain any NTR!
Harem
Pregnancy
Anal
Oral sex
BDSM (avoidable)
Lesbian (avoidable)
Footjob
Titfuck
Masturbation
Blackmail
Romance
Sex toys