Ren'Py Abandoned Under One Roof [v0.16] [Austrad3D]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
View attachment 2310583

Is that a way of saying Ntr tag, without saying it? :KEK: :KEK:

It would be really nice to know planned tags, I guess we will have to see if the dev lurks for f95.

EDIT:Ok, renders and models look good but....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, it would be nice to be able to adjust the size of the text, I don't have a problem but on Android it looks quite small.( or maybe add the opacity box option)

:unsure: :unsure:

Ahh all the overdone tropes in one...

Another pervy loser mc who gets bullied? Played em once, played em all..
let me guess , Bitchy sister trope who eventually hops on your cock
and turns nice ? Needy nerdy sister who is secretly in love with the mc but deep down she a freak in the sheets?
Aunt or mom or whatever who is sexually starved and starts hoping in the MCs cock or lusting after it as soon as he walks in the door?

And the worse of them all.. Having to play as the loser MC skinny nerd who gets made fun of at school and gets his ass whooped by the jocks until he finally gets some balls? OR NOT but
some reason starts getting laid? How about a mc who use to get bullied who started hitting the weights, learning how to defend himself, and then walk into a new school as a new man who will not take shit? Not some wannabe cringe edge lord, but a guy who will not start shit, if no one starts shit with him?

But aye maybe down the line but typical loser mc trope will calm down.

I HOPE.

I am all for ZERO TO HERO but having to follow some loser mc until he finally says ENOUGH IS ENOUGH is getting old.
I am fine with tropes but like you said if it's ALL IN ONE then fuck man buckle up.

Like one guy said, Standard plot here, nothing new.

Welp as long as no NTR will be in the game or ADDED I am still going to gone play it or wait till it's completed and put it on
the back burner. :ROFLMAO:

as long as the VN is good then I will give the TROPES a pass.

Last edited:

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Pathetic looser peeper creeper MC's are 85% of the games on this site. So yeah, standard plot here.

Ahh all the overdone tropes in one...

Another pervy loser mc who gets bullied? Played em once, played em all..
let me guess he gonna start fucking half the town? Gonna take the bullies girls? Bitchy sister trope who eventually hops on your cock
and turns nice ? Needy nerdy sister who is secretly in love with the mc but deep down she a freak in the sheets?
Aunt or mom or whatever who is sexually starved and starts hoping in the MCs cock or lusting after it as soon as he walks in the door?

And the worse of them all.. Having to play as the loser MC skinny nerd who gets made fun of at school and gets his ass whooped by the jocks until he finally gets some balls? OR NOT but
some reason starts getting laid? Like why can't we ever have a MC who is not a pussy and can fight and stand up for himself at the start? Like I get getting bullied and being a nerd in your old school but bringing that shit to another city or school with no development or taking any fighting classes so he can be prepared or hitting the gym so he can walk up in that bitch like "YEA MOTHERFUCKER REMEMBER ME?" LMAO!
Of course, VN Dev need something relatable for his usual average fandom

rdmsvg

Jun 29, 2022
What is it? Why did I spend an hour translating this incomprehensible fiction?
Nonsense spat out, keep meet and support us on Patreon.
Correct the writing of the plot, remove the obvious nonsense and maybe people will like it...

• Haha
Reactions: Daggum Games

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Of course, VN Dev need something relatable for his usual average fandom
I mean, I love the power fantasy in Chinese web novels where the protagonists kill everyone and everything and are strong from the start. You can self insert if you want with that character and it doesn't need to be a loser at first just because the one being inserted is a loser lol. If I knew how to use renpy, I would honestly make a story with a protagonist who is already good enough from the beginning instead of a fucking loser xd.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I mean, I love the power fantasy in Chinese web novels where the protagonists kill everyone and everything and are strong from the start. You can self insert if you want with that character and it doesn't need to be a loser at first just because the one being inserted is a loser lol. If I knew how to use renpy, I would honestly make a story with a protagonist who is already good enough from the beginning instead of a fucking loser xd.

Agree.

Like I am not saying every MC gotta be some overpowered tough guy..

Just give me a solid average MC who is likable and also knows how to defend himself and not a typical loser mc who is trying to fit in but instead a LONER and accepts who he is.

No annoying bestfriends either. That is another trope that is over used.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Agree.

Like I am not saying every MC gotta be some overpowered tough guy..

Just give me a solid average MC who is likable and also knows how to defend himself and not a typical loser mc who is trying to fit in but instead a LONER and accepts who he is.

No annoying bestfriends either. That is another trope that is over used.
Even the weak in strength protagonists in Chinese web novels use their intelligence and cunning to get out of situations, but I think we asked too much of the writers of these games xd. The Japanese are a little better from time to time in visual novels since very occasionally a cool but normal guy comes out at the same time, contrary to the current shitty protagonists in visual novels. They usually come from the old visual novels xd. The best examples of this are Doukyuusei 1 and 2 and kakyuusei 1 and 2. The protagonists there are perverts and womanizers, yes, but they also know how to defend themselves in a fight without being super powerful. They are normal boys in their last year of high school but with a fun personality.

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
I'd also love to play as an athletic MC ( e.g. high school football prodigy ) and I'd love to see him & the rest of the people in the story as morally grey as possible. The good old "good vs evil", "light vs dark" stories are so banal nowadays.

Nevertheless, I'll definitely play this title because it has all the tags I enjoy seeing in an AVN.

Reactions: Blackowl97

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2310524

Overview:
Join the protagonist in a journey of self-discovery as they move in with Aunt Mary and Uncle John after Diane's divorce.
Navigate through the ups and downs of adjusting to a new home, forming new relationships, a
nd coming to terms with their emotions.
Experience the home dynamics as the protagonist interacts with everyone in the house and other characters.
Will you be able to find your place in this new home and come out stronger on the other side?​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-14
Release Date: 2023-01-14
Developer: Austrad3D -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2310568 View attachment 2310531 View attachment 2310532 View attachment 2310528 View attachment 2310533 View attachment 2310567 View attachment 2310569 View attachment 2310571 View attachment 2310570
Greetings, BassB, thank you for this game. It looks great, the women are beautiful. I am just starting the game and the very first thing that I found is that the font size is very small. I have to have my face up close to the computer in order to read the story. Can you please make it possible to increase the font size? I am sure that I am not the only player out there who has vision problems. On the plus side, I love that your game does not have a text box. The best of luck with your game. I think this game is screaming for some incest thrown in.

Reactions: Pancuswat

MILFFF

Apr 15, 2020
Game seems delicious. But hope this doesn't end up where we have to wait 1-2 more years for actual fucking.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Under One Roof [v0.16] Unofficial Android Port

- 136mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
ALRIGHT. I won't even touch this until I know the coming tags. That ugly bastard screams so much shit that I won't try until I know what's coming. If it contains NTR, Sharing, swinging, lesbians, femdom, I stay away. I just can't bear to watch any surprise crap on the screen.

EDIT: If this is such a loser MC game again, I will cancel my desire to try this. These games are popping up like mushrooms in the rain and everything tastes like shit.
Wow, take a Chill Pill dude, you are definitely in need of a time-out. Waaaay too much anger. These are only games, if you don't like them, just move on. There are literally thousands of others to choose from. Or change it up altogether. I'm sure you can still find Donkey Kong, Pac-Man, and maybe, even Astroides. Can't believe you are serious. These games are for fun and entertainment and produced by devs devoting their sweat and tears to produce a game that you get to play for "free". Give them a little respect.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes