Ren'Py Abandoned Under One Roof [v0.16] [Austrad3D]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I had the same problem. What you can do is when in the game, Hit 'a', and an options menu will pop up. There you can adjust the font size and font type.
I stararted using DejaVu Sans, it's more readable for me.
Hope this helps you.
Cheers

View attachment 2310941
SaintBlackmoor, God bless you, sir, I had no idea about that, my eyes are practically bleeding from the text in the game from having my eyes right up to the screen and even using a magnifying glass. I raise my skirt and flash you my slightly wet, frilly panties with love and appreciation.

• Love
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
ALRIGHT. I won't even touch this until I know the coming tags. That ugly bastard screams so much shit that I won't try until I know what's coming. If it contains NTR, Sharing, swinging, lesbians, femdom, I stay away. I just can't bear to watch any surprise crap on the screen.

EDIT: If this is such a loser MC game again, I will cancel my desire to try this. These games are popping up like mushrooms in the rain and everything tastes like shit.
Yep, same thought...that ugly bastard doesn't inspire me with confidence. I'll wait for someone to act as a "guinea pig" before trying it. Lots of NTR vibes in this... haha.

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
I have nothing against ntr since the mc participates too kkk, however the lack of the incest tag makes me not interested, have fun

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Not going to lie, those ass shots in the preview pics was all I needed to check this out. Story seems fine at a glance. I'm down to play.
I like those too. But I have no interest in seeing, and worse, "being" Smoothy McFuckface, just to see them. Assuming the kid with the grey hair is the MC. Looks like his balls have barely dropped, much less an adult.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
The setting is obviously about incest, but in a gaslight mode where nobody refers to others directly as family.
It needs an incest patch.
Gaslight is ppl always referring to each other as 'brother this', 'sister that'. Ppl use other's NAMES when talking to them. The only time we use their status as our relative in conversation is when we are introducing them to someone. We already know we're related, we don't need to be beaten over the head and shoulders with it. In the 50ish years since I learned to speak I have referred to my siblings as Brother or Sister, and my cousins as Cousin, exactly ZERO times. Unless making introductions. They have names, and they get used.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I have referred to my siblings as Brother or Sister, and my cousins as Cousin, exactly ZERO times.
I'm not disagreeing with you, but other counties do use that in conversation. English is a more informal language.
And here, it's used as an endearment to someone you are not related to.

Reactions: Hornyowl

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Gaslight is ppl always referring to each other as 'brother this', 'sister that'. Ppl use other's NAMES when talking to them. The only time we use their status as our relative in conversation is when we are introducing them to someone. We already know we're related, we don't need to be beaten over the head and shoulders with it. In the 50ish years since I learned to speak I have referred to my siblings as Brother or Sister, and my cousins as Cousin, exactly ZERO times. Unless making introductions. They have names, and they get used.
They even call their mother by her name. Nobody does that.

Apr 15, 2020
Well, just a short review:

Renders are nice.

Story is not really original but at least it is well told, the people act halfway naturally and no engrish. Though the conversations are a bit... simple and forward and thus the story feels rushed. Like when you flirt with Ruby, no build up. You say two nice things and already she has MCs cock in her hand...

At least we have a pretty chubby girl for once and not every girls looks like some topmodel.

One thing that doesn't really add up:
How comes the MC knows the school bully, Ruby and others already when the older sister acts like they moved to another continent?

Errors:

Bathroomscene with Ruby:

Ruby: "Yeah, I totally agree. It's a way to show who we are to the world."
MC: "Yeah, I totally agree. It's a way to show who we are to the world." - I guess it should be something about her boyfriend, because then she goes:
Ruby: "Oh, well, no I'm not. I'm single at the moment."

I stopped after the scene with Harper. So it didn't really draw me in YET.
That scene, even the way she looks is taken from Summertime Saga, zero originality.

Sep 3, 2020
Nice Boobies

PLANED FETISHES
The game does not and, most likely, will never contain any NTR!
Harem
Pregnancy
Anal
Oral sex
BDSM (avoidable)
Lesbian (avoidable)
Footjob
Titfuck
Masturbation
Blackmail
Romance
Sex toys
Sleep sex (consensual, avoidable)
Voyeurism
Group sex (avoidable)
Corruption
No NTR
No Furries
:cry:
I really love the start of this game and any game that says they're not forcing any relationship on you is

really really special

but is there a scene missing with the Aunt

the first time I saw my room I went immediately to sleep and my aunt came to apologize because I was upset about my room

but how did my Aunt know I was upset about my room?

when she was not around when I saw the room for the first time and she did not see my reaction

it would have made more sense after I saw my room I told my aunt

how upset I was and how I didn't feel loved

and then I went straight to sleep

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chimba

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I don't understand some people's anger. At this point, there is only a handful original games on here. Mostly it's a guy with 2 sisters, one cute and clingy, the other older and angry. He has usually a horny aunt and he meets horny girls. It's like hundreds of these games on this site, a lot of them high profile ones. So what that this is another one of those.

Now, that being said. I wasn't a big fan of the school part. At one point the characters tell you they moved from everyone they knew with no way to contact them again, but suddenly in the school, the MC knows everyone.

I think, the dev should review this part and make it more consistent. Ruby is fine by me. I took it as an omage to Summertime Saga. But I think, that the dev should make it more "meta" and acknowledge the inspiration, so it doesn't look like plagiarism... and maybe a bit more organic instead of "I like you, and I want you... now give me a handjob." :ROFLMAO:

Btw, the ntr haters swarming every thread should really go to therapy. Those guys look for it everywhere even if it's not there at all. Who cares about some VN? It's not like you have invested hundreds of hours or cash into the game. I don't want to act like some guru, but when I see a game with NTR, I just skip it, that's all you need to do.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I really love the start of this game and any game that says they're not forcing any relationship on you is

really really special

but is there a scene missing with the Aunt

the first time I saw my room I went immediately to sleep and my aunt came to apologize because I was upset about my room

but how did my Aunt know I was upset about my room?

when she was not around when I saw the room for the first time and she did not see my reaction

it would have made more sense after I saw my room I told my aunt

how upset I was and how I didn't feel loved

and then I went straight to sleep
I completely agree. The dev should add a few short scenes here and there to make the story flow better. But other than that, it was okey.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes