Ren'Py Abandoned Under One Roof [v0.16] [Austrad3D]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Also, the family moved - and yet the MC is already familiar with people (generic jock bully included, obviously) at school and vice-versa?
Did not anyone else find that strange?
Yeah, It's frustrating when the continuity is off like that. We are used to well edited books and movies, and our brains pick up this small fact and take us out of the immersion. Poor translations also cause these issues.

Reactions: punisher2099

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Yeah, It's frustrating when the continuity is off like that. We are used to well edited books and movies, and our brains pick up this small fact and take us out of the immersion. Poor translations also cause these issues.
Indeed - the whole thing with the school is a major continuity screw-up, like he made the school sequence before even coming up with the core idea of the family moving to the aunt's place, then failed to check/correct things. Not a good start at all.

Last edited:

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Makes me want to learn how to mod a file to change their names. Diane is obviously mom.
If the developer is reading perhaps he/she can modify the code to allow character's relationships entry at the start of the game like it's done on many other VN. It would not take much effort as the game is in it's early stages of development and dialogue code is minimal so far.

phonexy

Dec 29, 2022
If the developer is reading perhaps he/she can modify the code to allow character's relationships entry at the start of the game like it's done on many other VN. It would not take much effort as the game is in it's early stages of development and dialogue code is minimal so far.
Patreon isn't allowing stuff like that, because, you know, one could enter very "bad" words there :BootyTime:
You would get banned in no time.

Guess we have to wait for an incest patch to drop.

dpgoddd

Nov 20, 2021
So good! The story of SS was nice, but I am not a fan of the renders like there, so this iteration has lots of potential for me. Keep it up!

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Good start, I hope the popular girls don't give so much crap that in the end they become unbearable and have no redemption.
The two girls in micro pants are extremely hot, so I hope they don't make themselves hated so much.

The MC is not as bad as everyone says, I do hope he is able to stand up for himself, even if he doesn't have to resort to physical confrontation, but overcome them with cunning/trickery, or simply by being smarter.
I'm pretty sure the reason he went to the bathroom holding his belly, was because the bully hit him in the stomach. That scene doesn't make any sense and dev probably didn't make the renderings of the bully hitting MC.

The reactions of the older sister fall into the ridiculous, immediately she's not a character I will pursue, if there is a chance to avoid her of course.
Plus it's possible that all her anger, is because she quit her job at a strip club, and that's a big no-no for me.

We don't know the real reason why the mother had to leave, or at least I don't remember reading it. So for the moment I can't say anything about her.

The younger sister is adorable.

At the moment that's what I remember, the aunt goes totally grey, even with the night visit. The uncle is just a background character, if he were to be removed from the game it probably wouldn't make any difference.

I hope the dev fixes the inconsistency problems that the game has right now, and tone down the bitchiness of some of the girls, before they become totally unsalvageable. G:D:Dd luck to the dev with his project.

buxoi1983

Feb 17, 2021
I liked the game. I will be waiting for an update. Direct references to ,,Summertime saga,, even made me very happy. I've always wanted to watch this game in a more serious graphics. However, they tried to do something similar in the game ,, financial difficulties,, but it seems to have been successfully abandoned.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Somebody really needs to teach the developer the basics of designing a game. Especially the font used for dialogue, which is practically unreadable.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
It's free on right now, looks like that version has no animations though so I'll skip this.
UPDATES AND FUTURE RELEASES

This is the initial release of the game. It introduces you to the characters and game mechanics, however your choices already matter. If you enjoy this game and want to support its future, you can get an animated version of the game on my , as well as to play the newer version before anyone else.
Stats for v013:

- added 1500+ lines of code

- added 147 new static renders

- added 2 new animations (available to )

- fixed typos found in the previous version

- increased font size and font transparency

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
UnderOneRoof-0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Patreon isn't allowing stuff like that, because, you know, one could enter very "bad" words there :BootyTime:
You would get banned in no time.

Guess we have to wait for an incest patch to drop.

Just do it yourself, it will take maybe a minute.

Use UNREN to extract archive.rpa

game folder/scripts/defaults_defines

use notepad ++ or the like and open names.rpy

Replace the names with whatever you want...save and close and play

Example

define mc = Character("Mc", color="#9f7a01")
define milf = Character("Mom", color="#8d58f0")
define oldest = Character("Sister", color="#e04c6c")
define youngest = Character("Sis", color="#ab258e")
define aunt = Character("Aunt Beavis", color="#501598")
define uncle = Character("Uncle Butthead", color="#5252f2")
define armygirl = Character("Maggie", color="#105e11")
define emo = Character("Kat", color="#33338f")
define nerd = Character("Ruby", color="#df7127")
define toughMAIN = Character("Bruce", color="#ae1515")
define tough1 = Character("Luther", color="#a92b2b")
define tough2 = Character("Damon", color="#f25252")
define artteacher = Character("Ms. Kelly", color="#93247b")
define peteacher = Character("Ms. Thompson", color="#8f0e30")
define scienceteacher = Character("Ms. Kim", color="#76cac1")
define englishteacher = Character("Ms. Taylor", color="#515971")
define goodgirl = Character("Harper", color="#6f6f90")
define blondeMAIN = Character("Brittany", color="#eb748a")
define blondeFriendSlim = Character("Candice", color="#c62a9f")
define blondeFriendRedhead = Character("Rebecca", color="#b3194e")
define dale = Character("Dale", color="#98b238")
define randomstudent = Character("Random Student", color="#c5dc45")
define nola = Character("Nola", color="#e0b53e")

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes