Ren'Py Abandoned Under One Roof [v0.16] [Austrad3D]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
And if this were a medium IN those languages, that would mean a tinker's damn. But this IS an English medium, so their conventions don't mean sweet fuck all here. Don't want to be bound by the conventions of English, don't publish in English.
I'm a grown adult from an English speaking family in the US, and I can count the number of times I've called my immediate family by their given names on a single hand. Combined. I always use honorifics or variations of them for family.

And I know plenty of people who use honorifics, plenty who don't, and plenty who do it inconsistently, and this extends to even my own family. You seem to have a very insular worldview if you think it's particularly uncommon in any capacity and not a normal English convention, it's not even unusual in English media.

(Unrelated, but I also want to point out the irony of arguing modern English conventions while using not one, but two synonymous phrases that've been deprecated in use for longer than most people on this site have even been alive.)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Under One Roof [v0.14] [Austrad3D]

Compressed: Win/Linux/Mac:

Mac: - - -
PC: - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

JaredFogal

Feb 19, 2023
Nice Boobies

PLANED FETISHES
The game does not and, most likely, will never contain any NTR!
Harem
Pregnancy
Anal
Oral sex
BDSM (avoidable)
Lesbian (avoidable)
Footjob
Titfuck
Masturbation
Blackmail
Romance
Sex toys
Sleep sex (consensual, avoidable)
Voyeurism
Group sex (avoidable)
Corruption
No NTR
No Furries
:cry:
Meh, not only a sandy shitbox but no optional incest planned either, I'm out.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes