Others Abandoned Under Shmunder [v0.24] [Inventory Management]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
bc2.png
Overview:
A young man turns out to be locked in a bunker with an unknown girl. Your task is to survive the end of the world and enjoy communication with beautiful girls. You need to use resources correctly, improve relationships with girls, improve your settlement, explore adjacent territories, find out the cause of the end of the world.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-22
Release Date: 2021-12-22
Developer: Inventory Management
Censored: No
Version: 0.24
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Guide:

Gameplay
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

howtoplay.png scr2.png scr1.png scr3.png scr5.png scr4.png scr6.png scr7.png 2021-09-15_22-58-50.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017
Okay i played until level 3 with the girl, game seems solid from what is in it (which is not that much). First thoughts would be trying to make it less repetitive since you cycle through the same dialogues each time and most times of day are in the same location, but considering this is a super early version that makes sense. The english wont win any awards but its fine for mtl. In general seems like a nice game in the making.

On a different note can you go past level 3 cause it says i need crafting materials but ofc crafting isnt in the game yet.

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Okay i played until level 3 with the girl, game seems solid from what is in it (which is not that much). First thoughts would be trying to make it less repetitive since you cycle through the same dialogues each time and most times of day are in the same location, but considering this is a super early version that makes sense. The english wont win any awards but its fine for mtl. In general seems like a nice game in the making.

On a different note can you go past level 3 cause it says i need crafting materials but ofc crafting isnt in the game yet.
Thank you very much for your feedback. In the early stages, this is very important. Most of the problems are really related to the early version of the game and we think that with the increase in the number of playable characters, the game will become more interesting. Also in the future it will be possible to go into raids and explore the region. Thanks again for playing.

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Oh, another trainer, always a good day when a new one is released.
The art style looks nice, and the poses erotic.
Hopefully it'll be something good over the long run.
Thanks! We will try very hard.

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
As far as the actual game play goes, I would like to see less grind, but a bit more choices/options in the story,
I hope there are less blurry (pixelated) images.
Thanks for playing. We think that the gameplay will be more varied with the advent of new playable characters. We are also going to give players the opportunity to explore the state in which the events are taking place. Thank you for your feedback, it is very important to us.

Reactions: potspipe
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes