Others Abandoned Under Shmunder [v0.24] [Inventory Management]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I like the Fallout Shelter-ish gameplay so far. Having the characters perform a task (whether or not you decide to spend time with them) to receive resources is great and all, but I think it should be more obvious on how to obtain each resource. Maybe have an icon appear over each room once you pick up a character. And depending on if a character effects the amount/types of resources the icons would change as well.
Also, it seemed like "working with her" during the morning times didn't really do anything. Having just an interaction option could prevent people like me from just wasting a time slot lol. Also, I'd like to see how either option would effect the stats. Like, by how much would my connection with the character increased if I did a certain interaction or how much would the resources multiply if I worked with her?

I really like the concept, and I hope this does well!
Hello, we also thought about how to make the game more obvious and understandable for the player. But at the moment there is so little content in the game that we decided that we would do it later. I can only say that with the advent of a new playable character, we will definitely add the ability to find out what resources will be obtained when the girl works in the room.
We understand that our game is very far from the final version. And in this form, it is more for enthusiasts than for ordinary players. We are very pleased to receive such comments with suggestions and reflections on our project. Thank you for playing and your attention to us.

c0b4lt

Aug 11, 2020
Hello, I was wondering, is there any way to get the crafting materials yet? I am enjoying the game so far, my only issue is that the rooms don't show what they give you when you work in them.

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Hello, I was wondering, is there any way to get the crafting materials yet? I am enjoying the game so far, my only issue is that the rooms don't show what they give you when you work in them.
Hello craft and the opportunity to find out what resources the room gives in the next update, very soon. Thanks for playing!

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
This game looks like my jam, but I'll wait a few more updates before giving it a serious try.

darkpyre

Apr 22, 2019
One change that should 100% be made is to change the text from white to black in the journal, because white text on a light colored background is hard to read

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
One change that should 100% be made is to change the text from white to black in the journal, because white text on a light colored background is hard to read
Thanks for your feedback! We will definitely fix this. Usually, we always insert something contrasting on the background of the text, but during development sometimes you just don't notice something or you think that everything is fine. Comments like yours help us make the game more user-friendly and playable.

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
At Dusk I couldn't make her go anywhere.
What's in your story section?
In general, you went through completely the Caroline branch and now you have a couple of story events and 3 levels of the next girl

Last edited:

gnusmaS999999

Jul 20, 2017
SAS!SAS
It's a pity that the game is deleting saves...
Crashed when I tried to click on the bag in the barn. If I understand correctly, it must contain a spacesuit, which is indicated in the blueprints. Unfortunately, I didn't save the crash log. (

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes