Others Abandoned Under Shmunder [v0.24] [Inventory Management]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I can't seem to find the parts for the suit? I checked all rooms multiple times and have the quest where I need to get a bottle etc... Am I missing something?
Check the kitchen, generator and bathroom. Have a nice game!

eljanitor

Mar 22, 2019
I am stuck at lvl 2 for step sister, says to show records in living room, but cant seem to trigger event.

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I am stuck at lvl 2 for step sister, says to show records in living room, but cant seem to trigger event.
This is a bug in the diary. You can increase the level of relationships in the bathroom (by the way, this is my favorite event)

May 26, 2020
This game definitely has my attention, though the sparse amount of content has me mostly just looking from afar for now. Definitely going to keep an eye for updates on this though.

I was also wondering(thought it's not at all a dealbreaker) if there were going to be toilet scenes as part of the whole "walk in on the girls doing stuff in rooms" shtick. Just wondering if I should get my hopes up or not

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
This game definitely has my attention, though the sparse amount of content has me mostly just looking from afar for now. Definitely going to keep an eye for updates on this though.

I was also wondering(thought it's not at all a dealbreaker) if there were going to be toilet scenes as part of the whole "walk in on the girls doing stuff in rooms" shtick. Just wondering if I should get my hopes up or not
Hi thanks for the feedback! As for the scenes in the toilet, since the scene in the room changes with each new level of relations (there are 10 of them), one of them will definitely be with "walk in on the girls doing stuff in rooms" :)

Reactions: Dr Oophenschmerts

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
can't really click on the car upgrade, is there anything lacking? it shows that it costs 20 blue thingies, but when i click it, nothing happens

you can't really keep track of the yellow and blue things either, so idk if i simply don't have enough

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
can't really click on the car upgrade, is there anything lacking? it shows that it costs 20 blue thingies, but when i click it, nothing happens

you can't really keep track of the yellow and blue things either, so idk if i simply don't have enough
Hey! You can upgrade your car when you get to a certain point in the plot. Blue coins do not differ from yellow ones except for a sprite.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes