Others Abandoned Under Shmunder [v0.24] [Inventory Management]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
i just dont understand
I'm sorry, but I don't understand at all how this happened. Thanks for the feedback and I'm sorry for ruining your experience with the game. If you started a new game and nothing has changed, you just have to wait for new versions and try there.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
If the gameplay is made well balanced (not ultra grindy but meaningful management, sorta like the flash game Rebuild I played years and years ago) I can definitely see this becoming one of my favorite games on the site. The art's simple but good enough for its purpose, and honestly has a certain kind of vibe to it. Overall honestly excited to see where this goes.

Reactions: SAS!SAS

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
If the gameplay is made well balanced (not ultra grindy but meaningful management, sorta like the flash game Rebuild I played years and years ago) I can definitely see this becoming one of my favorite games on the site. The art's simple but good enough for its purpose, and honestly has a certain kind of vibe to it. Overall honestly excited to see where this goes.
Comments like this are very inspiring. Thanks for your feedback!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rain01

Nerdskarlate

Oct 12, 2018
Good game, you know how draw good images, i love butts and you draw them perfectly, it's a really good art and i'm expect that you keep the good work. Your game will be a success.

Reactions: SAS!SAS

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Good game, you know how draw good images, i love butts and you draw them perfectly, it's a really good art and i'm expect that you keep the good work. Your game will be a success.
We love butts too ⊂(・ω・*⊂) Thanks for the feedback!

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Is the Gallery locked? I think I have played more than 2 weeks in game and it hasnt unlocked yet nor the clothes, do you guys mean in game 2 weeks or In real life? sorry

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Is the Gallery locked? I think I have played more than 2 weeks in game and it hasnt unlocked yet nor the clothes, do you guys mean in game 2 weeks or In real life? sorry
Hi, there is the planned release date for the updates. Sorry for confusing you.

Reactions: Gremory152

catbug123

Jul 27, 2017
I'm having trouble finding the parts needed for the surface suit- shoes, shower curtain, big bottle. Aside from that, the game has a nice cute art style, very grateful for the upload,

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes