Others Abandoned Under Shmunder [v0.24] [Inventory Management]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
SAS!SAS
It's a pity that the game is deleting saves...
Crashed when I tried to click on the bag in the barn. If I understand correctly, it must contain a spacesuit, which is indicated in the blueprints. Unfortunately, I didn't save the crash log. (
Sorry for the incomplete game experience. The drawings show the costume you created. The bag is a collectible that contains bonus content and resources. We will definitely find the cause of the crash and fix it! If that all the scenes in the game can be obtained without the bag.

Ovgath

Jul 22, 2018
What's in your story section?
In general, you went through completely the Caroline branch and now you have a couple of story events and 3 levels of the next girl
I have the blueprint but I dont know how to get the materials for it. Ive done every room 3-4 times trying to figure it out.

gnusmaS999999

Jul 20, 2017
Sorry for the incomplete game experience. The drawings show the costume you created. The bag is a collectible that contains bonus content and resources. We will definitely find the cause of the crash and fix it! If that all the scenes in the game can be obtained without the bag.
No need to apologize, I realy like the concept of the game and the art style. It's just that it's hard enough to reproduce the bugs without a save system. And I have met a couple quite serious.

What I didn't like at this stage was the grind. Maybe at subsequent stages, with the addition of content, the situation will improve. But, at this stage, my gaming experience looked something like this: grinding 30+ resources, "reading comics". :)

The drawings show the costume you created.
Auch, it looks like I ran into the end of the content, and began to invent activities for myself ... And it all ended with the opening of blueprints and the search for a spacesuit in the barn ... Stupid bag.))))

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
No need to apologize, I realy like the concept of the game and the art style. It's just that it's hard enough to reproduce the bugs without a save system. And I have met a couple quite serious.

What I didn't like at this stage was the grind. Maybe at subsequent stages, with the addition of content, the situation will improve. But, at this stage, my gaming experience looked something like this: grinding 30+ resources, "reading comics". :)

Auch, it looks like I ran into the end of the content, and began to invent activities for myself ... And it all ended with the opening of blueprints and the search for a spacesuit in the barn ... Stupid bag.))))
Thank you for your feedback and nice words. The need for grinding will decrease with the ability to improve rooms and go to raids. Also, with a large number of active characters, the game will be simplified, but it will not be easy to manage everyone. With version 0.1 we will definitely start a discord to find bugs and possibly various interactions with the community.

Shark1982

Oct 27, 2018
Un gioco abbastanza interessante, lo terrò d'occhio per un po ', intanto sono arrivato a un buon punto, peccato per lo schianto quando ho premuto sulla borsa, aspetto il prossimo aggiornamento

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Un gioco abbastanza interessante, lo terrò d'occhio per un po ', intanto sono arrivato a un buon punto, peccato per lo schianto quando ho premuto sulla borsa, aspetto il prossimo aggiornamento
Hey. We apologize for the unstable version. Tomorrow we will add a bugfix and add the ability to save.

JesusKst

Jan 26, 2018
I can't seem to find the parts for the suit? I checked all rooms multiple times and have the quest where I need to get a bottle etc... Am I missing something?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes