Others Abandoned Under Shmunder [v0.24] [Inventory Management]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TechTips

May 21, 2018
Hi, do you have an item crafting task in your diary?
This time got an error when clicking the chimney of the house, crashing the game, reloaded and car isn't back?
edit: all is good once again, a few bugs here and there but can be game-breaking, so backup your save! The game is really good so far.

Last edited:

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
This time got an error when clicking the chimney of the house, crashing the game, reloaded and car isn't back?
edit: all is good once again, a few bugs here and there but can be game-breaking, so backup your save! The game is really good so far.
We are sorry for the bugs you encountered. And we are glad to receive your feedback. Patches with the letter "A" are more stable since new content is not added to them, but the old one is modified. Thanks for playing!

Steveiscool

Apr 7, 2018
The files and website says v0.16c but when i boot the game up the in-game version at the main menu says v0.1444

Also I found when you put a girl in a room where no girls naturally go ( all rooms except barn, bathroom, and living room ) and then you put another girl in the room it will either push the girl to the center of the screen or all the way to the right.

How would you go about updating your save? Would you need to start a new game or would loading the old save work?

I loved the game so far and wish there was more content but it takes lots of time to make games. I'll keep checking to see if any new content is added. Looking forward to it!

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
The files and website says v0.16c but when i boot the game up the in-game version at the main menu says v0.1444

Also I found when you put a girl in a room where no girls naturally go ( all rooms except barn, bathroom, and living room ) and then you put another girl in the room it will either push the girl to the center of the screen or all the way to the right.

How would you go about updating your save? Would you need to start a new game or would loading the old save work?

I loved the game so far and wish there was more content but it takes lots of time to make games. I'll keep checking to see if any new content is added. Looking forward to it!
Hey! Thanks for the feedback.
For starters, I just forgot to change the version in the game. We know that it is possible to "move" girls by another girl, we are already thinking what to do with it. Saving will most often not work (at this stage of development), since we often change the save system.
We are very pleased that you liked the game, thanks for the comment.

Reactions: SenPC

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
Ran into a problem with the new girl, went to spend time with her and all sprites went missing except the background image and i wasnt able to click anything or do anything except close the game

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Ran into a problem with the new girl, went to spend time with her and all sprites went missing except the background image and i wasnt able to click anything or do anything except close the game
Does this happen in all rooms or in a specific one?

Tzimishy

Dec 16, 2017
I just had the same situation. I got the new girl, but Couldn't place her anywhere, and when New girl was in the top, far left room, I tried to spend time with her, but the game broke.

I gave it an in-game day and I was finally able to put her places, but her "Character Page" never showed up, it was just blank with a 0 in the upper right for her love level. Then she'd still lock the game if I tried to spend time with her anywhere

However, I've been using the same save since before any of the girls had a third stage, so I'm not sure if its cause by having an old game or not.

Last edited:

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
A cheats option / gallery unlock / exported CG would be highly appreciated.
Hey! There will definitely not be any cheat options, their replacement is red bags that can be found in the game and which contain enough resources to complete the game. The gallery will be available someday. The CG is higher in the thread, but I don't see much sense in this.

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I just had the same situation. I got the new girl, but Couldn't place her anywhere, and when New girl was in the top, far left room, I tried to spend time with her, but the game broke.

I gave it an in-game day and I was finally able to put her places, but her "Character Page" never showed up, it was just blank with a 0 in the upper right for her love level. Then she'd still lock the game if I tried to spend time with her anywhere

However, I've been using the same save since before any of the girls had a third stage, so I'm not sure if its cause by having an old game or not.
In general, I do not recommend using old saves. They do not contain variables to which the game is addressed in new versions. I think that's why her page is not updating. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Lenor

Aug 3, 2019
A suggestion if I may, I like to see every room with every girl at every level they're at, could you maybe add a button to progress their level/story instead of going to a specific room? Or maybe have the button appear only when you're in the required room. I don't want to progress the story by mistake, I actually want to explore everything before going forward.

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
A suggestion if I may, I like to see every room with every girl at every level they're at, could you maybe add a button to progress their level/story instead of going to a specific room? Or maybe have the button appear only when you're in the required room. I don't want to progress the story by mistake, I actually want to explore everything before going forward.
Yes, that's a good point. We also thought about this and we do not yet know how best to implement this by adding an additional button or asking during the evening "do you want to move to the next level". In the future we will definitely add this feature.

Lenor

Aug 3, 2019
Yes, that's a good point. We also thought about this and we do not yet know how best to implement this by adding an additional button or asking during the evening "do you want to move to the next level". In the future we will definitely add this feature.
I see that when progressing the story that button is there as an extra button when in the right room with the right girl, not for their level though.

Reactions: SAS!SAS
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes