Others Abandoned Under Shmunder [v0.24] [Inventory Management]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jan 2, 2019
Sorry for late answer. You can find costume parts in the bathroom, kitchen, crafting room.
yea i know but how doni enter the room to search for the parts when i click on the room nothing happens he doesnt go inside or anything only time i can enter is when a girl is inside

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
yea i know but how doni enter the room to search for the parts when i click on the room nothing happens he doesnt go inside or anything only time i can enter is when a girl is inside
Yes, in order to get into the room, you must definitely send the girl there. So take the girl to the right room and come in.

Jan 2, 2019
Yes, in order to get into the room, you must definitely send the girl there. So take the girl to the right room and come in.
well it doesnt work for example how can i get toilet paper? when i drag the girl into it it doesnt work.... bit confusing

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
well it doesnt work for example how can i get toilet paper? when i drag the girl into it it doesnt work.... bit confusing
Toilet paper is not for crafting. It is necessary for survival, you can see its quantity if you click on the wallet. Also holding the girl with the mouse you will see which rooms give which resources.

Jan 2, 2019
Toilet paper is not for crafting. It is necessary for survival, you can see its quantity if you click on the wallet. Also holding the girl with the mouse you will see which rooms give which resources.
its alright now i had -1/3 bug in the bathroom but i fixed it. Thx for the heads up

BPP2412

Jan 11, 2021
1. indico no tengo la menor idea de para q es esto
2. si es para lo q creo pues

en under shmunder, no puedo o nose como entrar en en la caseta esta donde cae la nave espacial, o simplemente no me permite entrar

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
1. indico no tengo la menor idea de para q es esto
2. si es para lo q creo pues

en under shmunder, no puedo o nose como entrar en en la caseta esta donde cae la nave espacial, o simplemente no me permite entrar
You will only enter the barn when you are sufficiently advanced in the story.

BPP2412

Jan 11, 2021
la primera chica la tengo a nivel 5
y estoy por el día 13 de otoño...
¿con el carro es lo mismo? tengo q estar mas avanzado?

gamer012345

Jun 12, 2020
pixelated but still so good.... yum yum! (drooling)

I hope, this game continues and the developer doesn't abandon it or god forbid, update it like after 9 months, yikes! But would be cool to see this be finished!

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes