Others Abandoned Under Shmunder [v0.24] [Inventory Management]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
Found a bug for monica in the living room during the morning, she's suppose to be in the living room right? the capacity number says "-1/3" and monica is in the bar below with the other girls. can't progress to her story do to this (including main story)

Game version: 0.20C

Last edited:

Lenor

Aug 3, 2019
Found a bug for monica in the living room during the morning, she's suppose to be in the living room right? the capacity number says "-1/3" and monica is in the bar below with the other girls. can't progress to her story do to this

Same

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Found a bug for monica in the living room during the morning, she's suppose to be in the living room right? the capacity number says "-1/3" and monica is in the bar below with the other girls. can't progress to her story do to this (including main story)

This is strange because Monica's schedule is as follows.
Morning: The player chooses where to send it
Day: the player gets resources from her work
Evening: Bathroom
Night: Livingroom
But due to the fact that the new version uses a new system of interaction between girls and rooms, there may be problems in it.

Tzimishy

Dec 16, 2017
That is what I figured. A shame. Was 40-50 days or something in. I'll go ahead and start over. I'd like a list of where the "Rank up" is for the girls, so I can do that room first and see the rest. I love seeing all the little scenes at each level.

Tzimishy

Dec 16, 2017
So, Creating a new game fixed most of my issues. Now I'm trying to figure out how to take Laura to 4, it simply says "I do not know how" rather than "Not yet Ready for Development" which, based on what I think means that there IS a rank 4. I could be wrong though.

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
Have you started a new game or used an existing save? I downloaded the build and rechecked everything, I didn't have such problems. Sorry¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i used my old save. if i gotta start over i will. but lots of grinding i wanted to avoid

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
So, Creating a new game fixed most of my issues. Now I'm trying to figure out how to take Laura to 4, it simply says "I do not know how" rather than "Not yet Ready for Development" which, based on what I think means that there IS a rank 4. I could be wrong though.
You overestimated us. Level 4 is really just not ready)))

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
i used my old save. if i gotta start over i will. but lots of grinding i wanted to avoid
It's not as scary as it sounds, especially if you press ctrl. I often have to go through everything and now it takes me 15 minutes :sneaky:

Reactions: ArcAngel

redryan12

Mar 27, 2019
This is strange because Monica's schedule is as follows.
Morning: The player chooses where to send it
Day: the player gets resources from her work
Evening: Bathroom
Night: Livingroom
But due to the fact that the new version uses a new system of interaction between girls and rooms, there may be problems in it.
Monica is in the bathroom for the evening and night in my game, can't progress.

• Sad
Reactions: SAS!SAS

Tzimishy

Dec 16, 2017
You overestimated us. Level 4 is really just not ready)))
Haha. Well, in that case, Good job. It was quite well done and I'll look forward to the next updates. Hopefully, the only time we need to start over is when you change a big part of the game, like the way you ordered the girls.

Reactions: SAS!SAS

Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
Had Bathroom issue too (-2/3)
Restared game
Loaded safe
Had to Pass time to get girls back and reset counters on rooms.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I'm having trouble finding the parts needed for the surface suit- shoes, shower curtain, big bottle. Aside from that, the game has a nice cute art style, very grateful for the upload,
So do I, as I can't even leave the shelter (no option to do so) and it is unlikely I'll find it inside the shelter...

Ovgath

Jul 22, 2018
The new girl is bugged everytime you try to spend time with her the screen goes blank and you cant continue with the game.

SAS!SAS

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
The new girl is bugged everytime you try to spend time with her the screen goes blank and you cant continue with the game.
Have you used save or started a new game? Saves will work correctly only starting from version 21.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes