Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
is slave sex unplayable ?
That was a bug where the event would occur but the actual scene is just skipped but it has already been fixed since v1.5.
However, even in the older builds, it is still viewable from the gallery though.

does anyone have a scene unlocker or something like that for the 1.6 ver?
Copy/Paste the following address into your File Explorer and extract the files directly in there:-
C:\Users\%UserProfile%\AppData\Local\UTW_Beginnings\Saved\SaveGames

Last edited:

ijussit

Oct 3, 2017
Under the Witch Beginnings v1.6
Fatal Error
Failed to load '../../../Engine/Plugins/Compositing/OpenCVLensDistortion/Binaries/ThirdParty/Win64/opencv_world331.dll' (GetLastError=206)
Missing import: MSVFW32.dll
Missing import: AVIFIL32.dll
Missing import: AVICAP32.dll
Missing import: CONCRT140.dll

use windows 11

ijussit

Oct 3, 2017
Under the Witch Beginnings v1.6
Fatal Error
Failed to load '../../../Engine/Plugins/Compositing/OpenCVLensDistortion/Binaries/ThirdParty/Win64/opencv_world331.dll' (GetLastError=206)
Missing import: MSVFW32.dll
Missing import: AVIFIL32.dll
Missing import: AVICAP32.dll
Missing import: CONCRT140.dll

use windows 11
OK i fixed the problem , i copied the file opencv_world331.dll to the C:\Windows\System32 folder . Ez

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
how do you get this tower of trample fan GIF on your comments bro?
issa signature, click u profile then ull see ur signature. then u just need to put gif or whatever shit u want there. maybe using image link i think

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Imagine if the development of this game just followed the first release's style and didn't fork into an unneeded 3d world with an annoying day and night cycle. Even better, imagine if it had actual scene variety like it did day 1.

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
Imagine if the development of this game just followed the first release's style and didn't fork into an unneeded 3d world with an annoying day and night cycle. Even better, imagine if it had actual scene variety like it did day 1.
yeah, like the thing is open world games work because there's shit IN the open world to do. i get this is like a 1 guy team n all but man something like that is too much to do and its taking away from the scenes. what else would he even add? its not like WildLife where its like a group of dudes working on this mega game from the remains of Age of Conan either..

Reactions: RedAISkye
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes