Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Universal Unreal Unlocker lets you free cam.
I was surprised to see in this game, that not only things look good from the angles presented, I didn't see anything torn or out of place from any angle.
I disagree. Using the free camera in Unreal Unlocker actually let you see a lot of optimizated lights or cameras focus that work only at some pov... I mean, thare are still plenty of scenes that look good with the free camera but also a lot that are messed up.

Reactions: {0__0} and XMHK

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
I disagree. Using the free camera in Unreal Unlocker actually let you see a lot of optimizated lights or cameras focus that work only at some pov... I mean, thare are still plenty of scenes that look good with the free camera but also a lot that are messed up.
There's a little, obviously it's not perfect from all angles, but again, nothing horrible torn or out of place that I saw. In short, if you want to see a move from another position, you can.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
Please forgive me, I haven’t played this game for a long time, tell me, has there really been no updates for so long? Or are they simply not publicly available?

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
Please forgive me, I haven’t played this game for a long time, tell me, has there really been no updates for so long? Or are they simply not publicly available?
sadly no updates, Dev has been working on a lot for the upcoming release while also looking for a team to Aid him, he said he's hoping to have a update out by the End of this year but he isn't 100% sure exactly when so it's just best to assume sometime late december or so

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
just Some PoV OnLy Edits i made during update and maintenance of my collection.....

[NumericGazer] Under the Witch Beginnings VideoRiP_PoV_Edits

View attachment 3545593
many thanks to the guy than make these videorips in the first place!

for only 3.5gb.....
View attachment 3545596

adding pov mode+loops with extended.....is much better now!!
adding some projects if you want to edit some stuff....
but you will need the original file NOT INCLUDED!!!!

too bad i cannot find a VideoRiP of the Witch in japanese voiced uncensored
my potato pc cannot play properly this thing... :-(
that's why i made this.....

Pixeldrain

salut

P.S
i you want more stuff like this do this thing:
View attachment 3545607
What's the difference?. I downloaded and didn't see anything different from the original scenes.
What are the "lls" format files located in the folder for?

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
What's the difference?. I downloaded and didn't see anything different from the original scenes.
What are the "lls" format files located in the folder for?
they are POV ONLY edits....
this mean there is NO SIDE CAMERAS/scenes or any other cameras/scenes....
EXCEPT for 1rst PERSON!

".llc" format files is the project file i use to make these cuts...
so if you want to edits yourself the video you can just....
1.load/get the original source file

2.open lossless-cut

3.put .llc file in the same folder of the video source and load both on the editor
4.start do your edits as you like
Snap1.jpg
and voila!

ahh kids these days.....
the days of the nerd kids than learn themself are long gone.....

salut and have fun!

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes