Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Trypoxylus

Sep 16, 2019
Updated 01/26/2023
Here is the full save for Steam version 1.8. It may or may not work for the DLsite version. You are near max level in Version 0 (level 86... the game starts breaking past that) and max level in Version 1. All collections are unlocked. Nearly impossible for any witch to kill you.

Place it in:
Code:
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\HerosJourney
Then overwrite anything you may have. Warning I have settings on Very High, if your system can't handle that take out the saves themselves and put them in.
Help nothing happens when I put the save files in the save folders. Nothing changes in the files even when I manual save, can I not alter the save data outside of the game?

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
he's finally doing the stuff most of us are excited about, really hoping we can see something released this year, insanely curious how kuro is gonna sound, also that preview of that facesitting was soo nice, similar to herba's one but still unique in its own way. Does anyone here admire the rooms as much as the Erotic scenes?(just curious)

Oct 23, 2022

Achivements of March 2024

Thank you for your continued support, NumericGazer!
This month I mainly did the following
・Incorporation of Kuro's erotic scenes
・Voice recording
・Background modeling

Incorporation of Kuro's erotic scenes

Several erotic scenes from Kuro were incorporated into the game this month

Voice recording

We have finished recording Kuro's voice and will unveil it at a later date! We are also making good progress on the other characters

Background modelling
Concepts:

Liese's room modeling was done this month. It looks good

Plans for Next Month

We have finished the voice recording of Kuro, and now all we have to do is to assemble Kuro, so we will continue to work on that.

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
Hello guys, has the roadmap been determined?! How many years will it take for all the witches to enter and when will it end? When does the game start?!

Reactions: {0__0}

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
Have the erotic scenes changed? I think only the character of the cosplay witch has changed, not herself:cry:

Great game with this graphics and long time, I wish it had another idea in the fetish and story process

Apr 14, 2023
i played with the dealer : it was ok i mean good
i then got the sister and as acc to my name : i loved the night fart scene and piss drinking scene
then he he ha ha ha ha i got herba : i jizzed my pants no more explaination needed i would not wanna embaress myslef here
now who is this Liese's : she looks good but does she has piss or fart content 356849_Game_Title.png

Excelsior Man

Jun 8, 2018
we're getting 1 character every 6 months is what numeric is trying to push for
Actually judging by the last two post, it seems Kuro is almost done and should be by May-June. His goal is to get an alpha version out by the end of the year that features Kuro and the characters Deborah (the little imp girl) and Xen (the purple hair chick with the scythe) since he said the voices for them are almost completed and models are done.

Reactions: Xarem 23 and {0__0}

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Actually judging by the last two post, it seems Kuro is almost done and should be by May-June. His goal is to get an alpha version out by the end of the year that features Kuro and the characters Deborah (the little imp girl) and Xen (the purple hair chick with the scythe) since he said the voices for them are almost completed and models are done.
I really wish you're right, but I too think that we will be very lucky if something it's out for July/August.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes