Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
just a question , so lets say I downloaded the game ... and an update comes out, can i get the new file and add it to the main game or i have to redownload the entire game again?
You have to download the entire new version.

Does this game overheats gpu easily or is it just me?
Unreal engine can be pretty demanding for the GPU.
Try to low the graphic settings.

Reactions: YagahKin

YagahKin

Jun 14, 2020

Just got worried that it may be harmful cause it's a brand new laptop with RTX 3060 6GB. and the Temp OTP lock got triggered after an hour of gameplay on high settings. I mean I play Fivem on high settings for hours with no trouble

Zhin09

Dec 5, 2021

this is so lame why cant we just harvest the new added file and place them in the folder just like how people do with other games :(

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Just got worried that it may be harmful cause it's a brand new laptop with RTX 3060 6GB. and the Temp OTP lock got triggered after an hour of gameplay on high settings. I mean I play Fivem on high settings for hours with no trouble
That's why I prefer desktop PC over laptop.
Great GPU and little cases make a very bad pairing.

Reactions: YagahKin

YagahKin

Jun 14, 2020
That's why I prefer desktop PC over laptop.
Great GPU and little cases make a very bad pairing.
okay I just figured out the problem, I had a mux switch on and also my laptop display was set at 1920x1080 at 165hz so yeah that was the complicit.
Yet I agree a desktop PC is pretty much always better. but for a mobility reasons due to my current work I had to go with a laptop. But the main plan of building a desktop beast remains. Frankly at current times you gotta have both so you can keep up.

Zhin09

Dec 5, 2021
ok so quick question , in the scene price of defeat 2 , I cant change alice clothes . the button just doesn't work , any fixes? or is it a bug

succxess1

May 4, 2021
ok so quick question , in the scene price of defeat 2 , I cant change alice clothes . the button just doesn't work , any fixes? or is it a bug
It's a bug in the latest Ver020_Alpha09_0. I know there was a patch released for this update but I don't know if it fixed it or not because my version is unpatched, but it works in 08_0.
These alpha versions are quite buggy, I guess numeric probably thinks it isn't worth going over them because of the demand and deadline to release a new update every month.
Bugfixes ought to happen when (or if) the final version of the game comes out, along with better optimization and v-sync.

pablowwq

Apr 22, 2018
How much content is in this game? Is it worth downloading or is it just one of those games that you can finish in 10-15 minutes?

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
How much content is in this game? Is it worth downloading or is it just one of those games that you can finish in 10-15 minutes?
I strongly recommend you to download both v0.1.4 and v0.2.0 αVer #09
for your first gameplay. Right now the game provide you at least 3 hours of content and 3 characters.
If you like femdom it's a must have.

Last edited:

njc6326

May 21, 2017
The new scene is a footjob

Three scenes were added to Alice in this issue.

・Added a 5th defeat scene for Alice.

・A scene after the victory over Alice was added.

・After 2 defeats, you can get Alice's panty in Alice's room, and an event will occur when you try to sleep in hero's room.
foot job again? I really want to see actual sex scene

Jun 10, 2021
If there is too much access, it may not be possible to download.
If this happens, please allow some time and try again.
Perhaps with MEGA , you can download even with a free account if you take the time.
You may also be able to bypass the GoogleDrive restrictions if you are signed in to your Google account.

Additional Contents
Character

Three scenes were added to Alice in this issue.

・Added a 5th defeat scene for Alice.

・A scene after the victory over Alice was added.

・After 2 defeats, you can get Alice's panty in Alice's room, and an event will occur when you try to sleep in hero's room.

Please note that the conditions for triggering events in the alpha version are simpler than in the final version, so that you can easily view the erotic scenes.

Bug reporting

Please let me know the status of the bug anywhere, including Discord, comments, and email.

Please zip the Saved folder in the following folder and attach it.

"username\AppData\Local\Lake\Saved"

It would also be helpful if you could attach a video that reproduces the bug.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes