Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
I hope the dev sees reason, to not keep making feets scenes over and over. Liking feet is fine, but feet scenes shouldn't be the focus almost every update. Diversify it. Alice should have really, gotten a real sex scene this update.
Agreed. I like feet myself, but the issue with developers relying upon Patreon polls to decide what to add next, is that it will allow certain groups of people to essentially control the game's development to the point that these people are creating a game for themselves and not everybody else. For a lot of people, especially with something niche, you can never have too much of X even if the game's main focus is already on that thanks to poll results. It's a selfish desire that people have, enabled through voting polls and it discourages variety.

It's always been a flawed idea, especially when polls are only accessible to higher donors rather than everybody, because we all know somebody who is desperate for certain content (eating farts, for example) will gladly donate enough to vote in a poll to try and have that idea implemented as much as possible.

Developers need to be careful about their polls and should be observant about the results. If feet scenes are winning more than anything else, then it's clear what kind of people have control over the polls and NumericGazer needs to adjust accordingly, otherwise there's no point in even creating a poll to begin with.

When it comes to feet . . . it's easily one of the more explored fetishes within femdom games so I don't know why people pretend it's so rare. Literally every femdom game, even those developed in the east, have a lot of foot worship. I can't even remember the last femdom game I played that didn't have some sort of focus on feet. You know what's much more uncommon? Cunnilingus.

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
Agreed. I like feet myself, but the issue with developers relying upon Patreon polls to decide what to add next, is that it will allow certain groups of people to essentially control the game's development to the point that these people are creating a game for themselves and not everybody else. For a lot of people, especially with something niche, you can never have too much of X even if the game's main focus is already on that thanks to poll results. It's a selfish desire that people have, enabled through voting polls and it discourages variety.

It's always been a flawed idea, especially when polls are only accessible to higher donors rather than everybody, because we all know somebody who is desperate for certain content (eating farts, for example) will gladly donate enough to vote in a poll to try and have that idea implemented as much as possible.

Developers need to be careful about their polls and should be observant about the results. If feet scenes are winning more than anything else, then it's clear what kind of people have control over the polls and NumericGazer needs to adjust accordingly, otherwise there's no point in even creating a poll to begin with.

When it comes to feet . . . it's easily one of the more explored fetishes within femdom games so I don't know why people pretend it's so rare. Literally every femdom game, even those developed in the east, have a lot of foot worship. I can't even remember the last femdom game I played that didn't have some sort of focus on feet. You know what's much more uncommon? Cunnilingus.
I agree but I hope that every female character in the future will have their share of foot fetish too ( footjob feet licking ) ( with and without stocking )

a bit like the first under the witch where each character will have his share of blowjob, sex, handjob too :) I pray for that the game is magnificent and very well done, the Japanese voices are fabulous, one of the best games.

As a foot fetishist this game is a treasure for me I hope it will be a bit more diversified despite everything but keeping a lot of foot fetishism, there is not a lot of super focus game on it and a similar quality, the other classic sex stuff we already have a lot of them so it's not a bad thing in real life that there are a lot of them in this game, but yes I agree that it takes a little more diversity :)

Reactions: Orphanus

safeman

May 25, 2019
Ideally every girl should have every type of sex scene. But yeah, that's not always possible if the devs want to add a large number of girls.

Girls should want to feel pleasure too right? Giving a footjob isn't exactly an act that gives the girl physical pleasure, unless she's masturbating while doing it...

Each girl should have a real sex scene. At least one.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Ideally every girl should have every type of sex scene. But yeah, that's not always possible if the devs want to add a large number of girls.

Girls should want to feel pleasure too right? Giving a footjob isn't exactly an act that gives the girl physical pleasure, unless she's masturbating while doing it...

Each girl should have a real sex scene. At least one.
Yeah for a game that supposedly centers around femdom stuff everything is oddly focused on nothing but the pleasure of the male character (I don't want to call him the protagonist or player character, so far it doesn't feel as if the player has any say in what that guy does except for steering him around).

Reactions: Sabɘ and babykeem

peso010

Mar 12, 2022
You can run this game at high settings with a machine from 2015...
I played the game with an integrated graphics card (AMD 4600G )and I did not have any problems at the highest settings

The game was short, but I really enjoyed it.

woman's voice making me very horny, I haven't found any sexy voice for a long time.

Reactions: mistresslily

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The victory scene against Alice is another footjob? BRUH. Give us a blowjob scene where Alice sucks his soul out or something. She has like 10 footjob scenes and one unfinished buttjob scene. This game has so much potential but please give the foot stuff a rest
Agreed. Foot scenes can be humiliating but a woman has a whole body to humiliate her opponent with. I wish there was a way to power up the MC by having him drop to his knees and kiss her sexy butt for more power, just like with the Osculum Inflame butt kissing ritual <3

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
I'm not all too against Alice being feet focused, but I really hope the other girls have a different focus. Alice is feet, Herba is... I dunno, dept? The farts are unique to her so far so maybe that. There might be one focused on BDSM specifically, perhaps one centered around toilet stuff. It's a femdom game, so would be a shame if in the end this turns into just a foot fetish game with a little bit of other femdom.

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
I have created a page on the and will upload my videos there, now you can watch immediately and online

(but my videos are not displayed on my page and are not displayed on the main page, if someone understands this, please email me personally)
undrwitch (1).jpg

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes