Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
I've always said that you cannot expect monthly new characters with this project. I can tell you that he wants to show the new character in November, but he said in his discord (and to me) that its not possible for the 0.2 build to come out this year.
For what he shares in his discord, do you think it's worth the donation?

D

Deleted member 205059

For what he shares in his discord, do you think it's worth the donation?
The discord is not very active, though he tends to respond fairly quickly to questions/suggestions. There are no secret discord-only updates, its merely a thing if you want a more direct way of contacting him and discuss the game (though since the last big expansion has been a while ago, there isn't much talk atm).
I'm going to be honest, supporting the development and making a great game even better should be your main motivation if you decide on the patreon. The perks are neat, but there are creators which have way more content posted frequently, so I will tell you, you would be disappointed if you're looking for extra goodies every month.

Rei_Rei_47

Oct 25, 2019
わたしは日本人です。
このようなすばらしいゲームがあることを知りませんでした。
翻訳も内容も私が求めていたものです。完璧です。これからも頑張って下さい!

D

Deleted member 205059

わたしは日本人です。
このようなすばらしいゲームがあることを知りませんでした。
翻訳も内容も私が求めていたものです。完璧です。これからも頑張って下さい!
どうもありがとうございました!!

Mammon999

Nov 9, 2018
"わたしは日本人です。" = I am Japanese.
"ありがとうございました" = Thanks for... something. Thanks for your help, maybe?

I don't know the rest.

...I'll be over here, if anybody needs me.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
"わたしは日本人です。" = I am Japanese.
"ありがとうございました" = Thanks for... something. Thanks for your help, maybe?

I don't know the rest.

...I'll be over here, if anybody needs me.
first guy was a Japanese person saying he really liked the game, and wanted to see more in the future.
second guy (MotoTranslates) is, correct me if I'm wrong, the person helping Dev translate into english, and thanked him for the compliment.

D

Deleted member 205059

first guy was a Japanese person saying he really liked the game, and wanted to see more in the future.
second guy (MotoTranslates) is, correct me if I'm wrong, the person helping Dev translate into english, and thanked him for the compliment.
correct :)

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes