Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
It was about the MC dreaming about Alice. The scenes are extremely short (the shortest of the game by far) and almost no dialogue.
wait a minute, they were only mere DREAMS???? SHORT, CENSORED ONES AT THAT?!? fUC!! :mad::mad:

like i haven't had those before gazer... give us real scenes not short content lacking dreams that dont have affect on the game. its like this dude didn't even bother trying to make them good and said "yeah u guys asked for them so here they are ig".
No, fuck him and his greedy ass team. He won't even answer why he is doing this to HIS FUCKING PATREONS. We made this possible and he is turning his back on us? Really fucking shameful NumericGazer.
as a non supporter i feel sorry for you. he really gave u guys the censored version and a overall mediocre update.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
wait a minute, they were only mere DREAMS???? SHORT, CENSORED ONES AT THAT?!? fUC!! :mad::mad:

like i haven't had those before gazer... give us real scenes not short content lacking dreams that dont have affect on the game. its like this dude didn't even bother trying to make them good and said "yeah u guys asked for them so here they are ig".

as a non supporter i feel sorry for you. he really gave u guys the censored version and a overall mediocre update.
The fucking betrayal dude. Well at least he is telling us to unsub, to all of us. Like he knows he did wrong and is at least trying to make amends, unlike a pair of shit eating scammers in a 3 year and counting delay hell.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
The fucking betrayal dude. Well at least he is telling us to unsub, to all of us. Like he knows he did wrong and is at least trying to make amends, unlike a pair of shit eating scammers in a 3 year and counting delay hell.
oof man, it's really nice that you went out of ur way and supported the developer tho. u a good person for that, and this guy is not that good for pulling out his middle finger to his fans like this. and i cant believe that at some point i said this:
we dont deserve this game... in a industry where developers lie, cheat and milk their fans... numeric gazer comes crashing down with a throbbing cock. consistent updates? check. high quality gameplay? check. voluptuous women? check. no lolis? check. now we just need to hope he doesn't turn out like the rest of them!
"now we just need to hope he doesn't turn out like the rest of them!". . .

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020

Yeah really hella short, and to give you an exemple of the amount of dialogues, there is one scene where the MC just moan the all time when Alice on top of him and in the end Alice just say... "lame"... and then the MC wake up and back to the game (it is the same for the 2 others). I compared the collection room between the Alpha and the final version, and that's the only difference.

FerousMetal

Apr 9, 2018
Exactly. He didn't need to tell me to unsub, but I find it hilarious he did. He is crashing and burning his reputation and what he has built, for some quick dl site money. The game wouldn't have been possible without our support in the first place. Absolute betrayal and the worst timeline.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Is there an archive with all the previous patreon builds? Since the game is going censored and the patreon stuff will be removed soon.

1655583127037.png

vvf85683

Jan 4, 2020
Can you point me in the direction of the g drive links please?
So on the kemono.party website. (kemono.party/patreon/user/10511763)
I don't know if I am allowed to post links or not but there are several game version posts.
And they have gdrive download links

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
I am very glad that I did not wait for the uncensored version, which in the end will not be. And now I want to ask those who accused the author of a traitor and were very upset, are you not embarrassed that you will get only 3 animations with censorship? And all the previous scenes are available with previous versions of the game and they are uncensored, it turns out you scold the author because of 3 short scenes that were censored. Are you sure, because of 3 short scenes, you should scold the author like that?

But, perhaps all this happened due to the fact that Steam refused to register his game, then he would not have to do censorship and put it on dslite

Last edited:

Akurey

May 9, 2020
I can't believe he's literally telling people to "Unsub" from his patreon and is just removing all of the builds from there to get some quick money off of DLSite without giving us a single explanation.
And now... A fucking CENSORED VERSION? Nahh, i'm done

FerousMetal

Apr 9, 2018
I am very glad that I did not wait for the uncensored version, which in the end will not be. And now I want to ask those who accused the author of a traitor and were very upset, are you not embarrassed that you will get only 3 animations with censorship? And all the previous scenes are available with previous versions of the game and they are uncensored, it turns out you scold the author because of 3 short scenes that were censored. Are you sure, because of 3 short scenes, you should scold the author like that?

But, perhaps all this happened due to the fact that Steam refused to register his game, then he would not have to do censorship and put it on dslite
The game wouldn't be where it is without our patreon support. We are fully justified in feeling betrayed, because we helped him get to where he is and now he abandoned us for dl site money. It's the principle of it, not the number of scenes. Also, he said from here on out everything will be censored he makes. Many of us patrons are global, and are not interested in censored art. We wouldn't have supported in the first place for a censored game.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes