Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

RyanJ

Jul 4, 2021
Here's uncensor patch disabling 2 shaders using SpecialK: Mega
Just extract both files in UTW_Beginnings\Binaries\Win64
Yo, I've extracted the patch to the place you've told us to. But whenever I open the game I just get the error message:
"Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 729]
BulkData compressed header read error. This package may be corrupt! " I didn't get the chance to see if it worked in the game or not. Is there another way to apply the patch?

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
wait there's an actual sex scene with Alice? I mean with penetration? how do you get it?
it's a dream sequence, u gotta sleep in mcs bed to get it or sum. the thing is though the scene barely doesnt even have dialogue and its under a minute long but i hope u enjoy

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
Yo, I've extracted the patch to the place you've told us to. But whenever I open the game I just get the error message:
BulkData compressed header read error. This package may be corrupt! " I didn't get the chance to see if it worked in the game or not. Is there another way to apply the patch?
you need use a patch for the version of game what you have, they are in here like 3 patch, or so, for 3 different versions of update

hehe, western world its in shajt, but we will play

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
kind of hilarious the game got banned from steam and someone else just posted it up under a different name. makes you wonder if its almost better to not ask for permission and just post things.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: B2B2 and fringed72

fringed72

Mar 6, 2022
kind of hilarious the game got banned from steam and someone else just posted it up under a different name. makes you wonder if its almost better to not ask for permission and just post things.
As the saying goes "it's easier to ask forgiveness than to get permission"

Reactions: B2B2

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
let me get this straight, you start a argument with me so you can feel good about liking children then are too afraid to respond back? well, i mean it's awful being into very clear dipictions of children so ur brain definetly has to make up some coping mechanism in order to deal with that, idm. i just hope u keep ur distance from schools :KEK:

1. you're in denial, size does matter 99% of the time. there's always some 1% exceptions (BRUcE LEE!) and the exception you mentioned: one punch man, is a (made for comedy) and tatsumaki being strong is literally . (genos expected the lil kid to be scared, but got instantly whopped) they even make fun of her in the show!
View attachment 1902449
lolis are intentionally made to replicate children, that's that. in no way shape or form is this fictional gag character an example of why "smaller people are actually stronger than big people!" :FacePalm: it's literally in our primal instincts to be afraid of a bigger foe because they're most 99% of the time biologically stronger, but if ur foe looks like a tiny lil kid then why would you be scared? 1+1.

males are biologically more powerful but this is a femdom game so they want the girls to be more powerful by making em way bigger and stronger. it's common sense, and this alongside my other points is why i believe the girls are big not the mc is small. also the environment conveniently seems to be perfect size for this "child":
View attachment 1902618

2. you can interpret yourself as playing a underage mc if you really want to! i mean both of us were male kids at some point. we're not attracted to our younger selves though, are we? do you understand that tiny little differance? we're not jerking off to ourselves as the protagonist but to the women we're facing. and if that woman you're jerking off to is a clear dipiction of a child your moral compass is just completely off point. but if ur dipicting urself as a child getting fucked by bigger girls idgaf bc that's supposed to be you not someone else, and ur not attracted to yourself aka shotas so it's a completely different concept.

this games target audiance is straight males who like being dominated by big busty women. i don't think its fair for him to change this concept either by adding lolis.
Idk man there are tall children out there that look like adults just like there are small women that look like children (I've met and worked with a few) plus there's other ways in making women intimidating without increasing boobs and ass as if this is a Tamers12345 production. I mean the succubi in Succubus Prison house of lewd demons are sickening in their curelty yet are still sexy (minus Vinum she's just straight scary). Hell that's the main focus in domina (though you tend to get numb to it real quickly since it never relents in the disturbing shit). Yeah in some cases our "primal instincts" causes us to be afraid of big things but the same can be applied to the literal sociopaths of society. I'd be 1,000 times more afraid of a small cereal killer than the giant big tiddied goth girl who looks like she can pin me down and cowgirl ride me until my balls fall off.

to clarify I'm indifferent to loli's at best disgusted at worst but come on man

Last edited:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Avoid the mod, use the actual patch here \/

May 28, 2020
Well at least it's something different than foot, fart and pee fetish.
I cannot for the life of me understand people getting butthurt over loli.

I mean the succubi in Succubus Prison house of lewd demons are sickening in their cruelty yet are still sexy (minus Vinum she's just straight scary).
Yeah she is quite difficult to avoid. And also unforgiving if you get caught twice/certain situations.
I wish more games implemented this situation encounter system. I expected L.Depth to have such a thing after seeing preview images. But nope, the player straight up initiates the sex instead of the other way around. Boring.

NAQW

Mar 29, 2017
That is definitely not from the real dev, should be reported to Steam.
The fact that the publisher name was Jun Takahashi (obviously fake name) is what made it sus lol.

As the saying goes "it's easier to ask forgiveness than to get permission"
Or, in this case, “It’s better to ask again and hope the retarded intern accepts your application.”

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
The fact that the publisher name was Jun Takahashi (obviously fake name) is what made it sus lol.
Exactly, what made me originally suspicious was when I searched that name up, the person is a " ". :KEK:
And this was before I saw the dev's fanbox where they posted about Steam rejecting the game.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes