Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Has the dev said whether or not this entire game will be protag torture like the first chapter? I understand this is supposed to be a femdom game but not sure if the dev intends to lean purely into making the protag suffer or also include less extreme femdom acts where the female is just taking control rather than also abusing the MC.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

DanPappo

Oct 10, 2020
Guys, we have an update with some cool short scenes with Kuro.

Foot, Facesitting and PROSTATE STIMULATION.
I don't know if that makes me gay, but for sure make me happy! X-D

Achivements of February 2024

Thank you for your continued support, this is NumericGazer
This month we mainly did the following.
・Install and production of erotic scenes
・Backgrounds
Install and making of erotic scenes
This month we were mainly working on incorporating and making erotic scenes for Kuro.
Of course, there are many scenes where you can enjoy her foot again
Video
There are also many varied erotic scenes
Video
Video
I also made these things
Video
Can he escape Kuro's persistent cock teasing?
Video
Look forward to the alpha version!

Background
Concept:
Concept art: Cambion's hideout

Torture is carried out by cambions in this room

Plans for next month
We are making good progress on the recording of the voices of Kuro, Xen and Deborah, and we expect to have most of the voices completed within the next month. Once the voices come in, I'd like to assemble the ones that are ready now and solidify them as an alpha version. I hope to have the first alpha version out by the end of this year, but when that will be is still up in the air
Say what you want, but THIS will be worth the waiting, no matter if at the end of this year or next, when it'll come out it will be an absolute masterpiece!

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Has the dev said whether or not this entire game will be protag torture like the first chapter? I understand this is supposed to be a femdom game but not sure if the dev intends to lean purely into making the protag suffer or also include less extreme femdom acts where the female is just taking control rather than also abusing the MC.
Suffer?
I lost the count of how many times he ejaculates... X-D

• Haha

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
It's so sad to know that the game will probably be released at the end of the year, but what's even worse is that Alice won't be there. New characters can't compare with her(

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
It's so sad to know that the game will probably be released at the end of the year, but what's even worse is that Alice won't be there. New characters can't compare with her(
I don't know... Kuro and the Ghost ladies on paper look more appealing than Alice concept, at least to me.
I remember that back in the days she look pretty boring compared to the Dealer
6f689f6c-3fe6-4a1d-95e5-6d4381f289cb.jpg
luckily she was not

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
I don't know... Kuro and the Ghost ladies on paper look more appealing than Alice concept, at least to me.
I remember that back in the days she look pretty boring compared to the Dealer
View attachment 3401760
luckily she was not
I love blondes, so I didn't like the dealer, also the dealer's feet were poorly detailed, I love blondes more than others, and considering that this is the main character's sister, this is doubly wonderful. Of the new characters, I only liked the loli girl, but even she is no match for Alice.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020

・Backgrounds
This month we were mainly working on incorporating and making erotic scenes for Kuro.
Video
Video
Video
I also made these things
Video
Video

Background
Concept:

Plans for next month
We are making good progress on the recording of the voices of Kuro, Xen and Deborah, and we expect to have most of the voices completed within the next month. Once the voices come in, I'd like to assemble the ones that are ready now and solidify them as an alpha version. I hope to have the first alpha version out by the end of this year, but when that will be is still up in the air
NOOOOOO NOT GAY SCENESSSSSSSSSSSSS

not as bad as pegging or scat at least but still!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

・Backgrounds
Video
Video
Video
I also made these things
Video
Video

Background
Concept:

Plans for next month
Thank you for sharing this update!

Say what you want, but THIS will be worth the waiting, no matter if at the end of this year or next, when it'll come out it will be an absolute masterpiece!
I can't wait to see MC being turned into the witch's own personal milking cow!

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Please no pegging, guro, scat, fart content. I'll bail on such a long wait if i see this.
It's not up to us to choose my friend X-D... BUT:

*Fart content will be definitely included since it's already inside episdode one and seems to be something that his patreons like
*We don't know if pegging will be, since a little finger it's not as a strap-on. Anyway I think that the tail of the succubus girl could be involved in some weird anal play.
*guro I don't think we will see something so extreeme.
*Scat it's something that has been foreshadowed at the end of episode 1 and I fear that the idea does not disgust numericgaze as do with me or many of us. We will se.

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
It's not up to us to choose my friend X-D... BUT:

*We don't know if pegging will be, since a little finger it's not as a strap-on. Anyway I think that the tail of the succubus girl could be involved in some weird anal play.
pegging and futa highly possible
I posted on this forum previously that Numeric is interested in doing futa at some point. There is a new scene with the hero on a leash, so bondage is definitely possible. Finally, he very openly is a fan of Goddess of Trampling and Tower of Trample so harder stuff is definitely possible.

Also he said there won't be a mermaid cuz mermaids dont have feet lol.
post from 2019 :oops:

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
For the toilet ending? If so it doesn't have to be scat, so i wouldn't panic just yet.
Hopefully not, pegging, futa, i can tolerate these but not that. Even if optional I probably not play the game further up. Anyway I exclude it from latest updates together with gay, bestiality, loli, shota. Don't know if I missed any games by doing this, but it is fine.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes