Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-08-09] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
excuse me,which version should i download,what are those different
just go for the steam one, 1.8

what diff for 1.8 and 2.0’?
the 1.8 it's the version of the final completed game while the 2.0 was the last ALPHA version, uncompleted.
If I remember in the Alpha 2.0 you cannot switch between Episode 0 (The Dealer) and Episode 1 (Alice&Herba).

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
yeah you can make them with the click of button, at the bottom there a gallery you can just remix and it'll copy paste the same prompt i generated from my gallery there, you can just generate them on site
Thank you so much for sharing this tip!

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Between the 1.8 and the Steam version (Hero's Journey rebranding), which one should I pick? The steam has smaller filesize so I'm not sure if they removed something or not.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Between the 1.8 and the Steam version (Hero's Journey rebranding), which one should I pick? The steam has smaller filesize so I'm not sure if they removed something or not.
You should try to read at least the last topic page before asking something.
Btw they are the same.

Is it possible to play this with VR (Quest 2) ?
I'm not sure, since it's in unreal engine you can try to use 3rd party program to enable VR and take a look to the scene in VR but it will be unplayable.

Last edited:

flamesfire101

Nov 2, 2020
are there any newer versions with other characters or scenes? i finished the game a while ago with alice and herba in it and cant tell if there are new versions with the characters from patreon

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
Where is the save file location for the v0.2.0 αVer11 ? also does anyone have a maxed out save file, including full gallery for that version?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Trypoxylus

Sep 16, 2019
Updated 01/26/2023
Here is the full save for Steam version 1.8. It may or may not work for the DLsite version. You are near max level in Version 0 (level 86... the game starts breaking past that) and max level in Version 1. All collections are unlocked. Nearly impossible for any witch to kill you.

Place it in:
Code:
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\HerosJourney
Then overwrite anything you may have. Warning I have settings on Very High, if your system can't handle that take out the saves themselves and put them in.
Help nothing happens when I put the save files in the save folders. Nothing changes in the files even when I manual save, can I not alter the save data outside of the game?

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes