Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-08-09] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
Hopefully its pretty long, but i have feeling its only going to be about a hour of content.........
i don't even think it's gonna be an hr, ye it might be an hour if you spend most of your time looking around the building. Numeric said he's gonna add more scenes overtime so may guess is we get 4 scenes with the new girl, regardless this is amazing that he's releasing something soon, i was estimating november or december so this is great news

Oct 23, 2022
well we have waited for quite a while, if this goes well which it should. id expect to go back to month by month new scenes. Although after this many years i do sometimes think this would be a lot quicker as just 5-10 min videos. released in multiple angles and multiple different clothings. but a game is good and its coming within the next month

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Hopefully its pretty long, but i have feeling its only going to be about a hour of content.........
i don't even think it's gonna be an hr, ye it might be an hour if you spend most of your time looking around the building. Numeric said he's gonna add more scenes overtime so may guess is we get 4 scenes with the new girl, regardless this is amazing that he's releasing something soon, i was estimating november or december so this is great news
I think it's going to be like the original relase for Alice.
Just an intro and some rooms with maybe a stand-alone gallery with some scenes.
But hey... still better now than December or 2025! X-D

The internet is not cheap.
26€/month - 100 mb/s

Black  Victory hd crop.gif

itsforpronz

Feb 10, 2018
Feel free to pan me for being an idiot, but has there not been an update since 7/30/22 or just not one posted here?

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Update is scheduled for next month, but yeah, it's because the dev has massive ambitions, and has slowly been working on it through the years.

Even without ambitions we should remember that took almost a year to go from episode 0 to episode 1.

Quality need time and this is basically a one man project...

Reactions: footjob87
Aug 21, 2023
you mean Kuro will be released by next month??
Future plans
I will continue working on the game next month so that we can release the first alpha version in August.
Next month I will make the alpha version playable all the way through, and in August I will test and finish it, and release it as soon as that is done.
So to me that either means an alpha is releasing next month (probably not fleshed out), or the month after next. I understood it as the former.

Oct 23, 2022
Wonder how many decades it will tke for him to finish all these characters...

If he keeps to his normal release schedule we should be getting 4-5 new scenes every month and as their are 11 characters with on average each character having 40-50 scenes then it would be years on consistant updates every month, either that or they increas the amount of scenes released each month or reduce the amount of scenes per character down to like 20-25

Reactions: {0__0}

MissNugget

Feb 17, 2024
you al do know that these creators usually wanna take as long as they can since they wanna milk the money from the people on patreon and other income sources, i understand these type of games are hella fun to play but fuck me are the people paying for it dense

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes