Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-08-20] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

shikitemeikato

Aug 27, 2020
i can't get title song/sound/OST from title screens, event i try searching in .txt gamefiles or in credit in-game still dont get it
:(((((

nvm now i found it xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
alice sex scene seems like it was just two scenes cut together, the mc clearly had a condom when she penetrated herself on top then at the end theres a creampie & the condom is gone??? this was 100% two different unfinished scenes put together. & there's no dialogue throughout the scene, only "cum" "loser" at the end... and then mc wakes up finding out it was a meaningless dream. i rly dislike when games have "dreams" in order to skip having to make actual scenes. why can't it be a well made scene or ending that holds meaning to the story? not just meaningless rushed 40 second scene they threw in

Last edited:
Reactions: Almighty

Zhin09

Dec 5, 2021
OK so the summary of all the debate that has been happening, 1) the new scenes are gna be censored from now on
2) there wont be monthly updates , we prolly have to wait like 5-6 months for a release
3) he wont update us on patreon, it will probably just be like a DLC release on DL site ig? idk correct me if I am wrong
4)I really wanna see the new characters >.<

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes