Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-08-20] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

sorawild

Dec 13, 2017
Don't wanna argue for hours but getting aroused by lolis is basically getting aroused by a childish figure. Based on that I don't support any game with lolis in it, that's gross.

+ About the shota thing, when you play as a shota, you're not getting a boner from looking at the shota. It's just the hero and that's it, even if I don't like it it's far more acceptable than lolis, who are literal representation of a little girl.
As someone whose been in Otaku circles most his life, I can tell you for a fact many people get off to the shota being dominated and not as a self insert. Fujoshi love that shit.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
As someone whose been in Otaku circles most his life, I can tell you for a fact many people get off to the shota being dominated and not as a self insert. Fujoshi love that shit.
Then it's the same shit as the lolicon for those people. It only depends on what's in people heads after all, that's why I said I don't put the blame on anyone, still this is some scary shit when you think of it and we have the right to give our thoughts on it as people have the right to get off with it. Simple as that

Reactions: Ultra_Fighter_3k

xakome

May 25, 2019
May i ask for how to Start the game?
My game always have Fatal error while i try to start on UTW_Beginnings.exe
1657954269985.png

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
May i ask for how to Start the game?
My game always have Fatal error while i try to start on UTW_Beginnings.exe
View attachment 1928212
Using an incompatible version of the uncensor patch could cause this so, first try with the uncensor patch removed.
If issue persists, try the , since it comes with all the required prerequisites which should solve the issue.

Reactions: femdomerxD

xakome

May 25, 2019
Using an incompatible version of the uncensor patch could cause this so, first try with the uncensor patch removed.
If issue persists, try the , since it comes with all the required prerequisites which should solve the issue.
yeh, i tried with non uncensored patch but still not work
by the way, what is the difference between uncensored one and the v0.2.0 αVer11 one? i could not find the difference in description

Mizuto

Dec 21, 2017
Man this whole clusterfuck of a thread can be solved with one uncensor patch, that way the developer can sell his game and we can still enjoy the game the way it was intended to.

Lsxyz2

Mar 30, 2019
Please, could some of you kindly share a full save of latest version or, at least, of the previous one?
I found a couple of recent saves, but links seems down and I'm unable to download them.

Thanks

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes