Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-09-24] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes

DanPappo

Oct 10, 2020
2 questions, ok 6 months of waiting, but how much content will Be delivered? Like 1 or 2 girls per time? 1 full girl? Cause I'm getting excited to see all of these girls but i honestly don't Wanna wait Years to have 2 scene from this loli
Then theorically, when is supposed to get out this update? Like September?

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
2 questions, ok 6 months of waiting, but how much content will Be delivered? Like 1 or 2 girls per time? 1 full girl? Cause I'm getting excited to see all of these girls but i honestly don't Wanna wait Years to have 2 scene from this loli
Then theorically, when is supposed to get out this update? Like September?
If we refer to what he said, i would say not much content : "My personal wish is to be able to release the first alpha version by the end of this year, in which you can see a couple of erotic scenes, but I don't really know".

Patience and don't expect too much would be my advice

Reactions: DanPappo

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
Was the decensor patch linked somewhere in the last few pages? Can't find anything in the pages I looked through.

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
On the bright side, adding loli/shota would limit publishers/platforms so much that putting in other fetishes like scat or whatever the hell else wouldn't change anything.
That is what I am afraid of. I hope Steam's bad decision making doesn't start steering UTW into a direction away from the game we have come to know and love.

• Red Heart
Reactions: babykeem

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Was the decensor patch linked somewhere in the last few pages? Can't find anything in the pages I looked through.
The uncensor patch should be here:

For me it doesn't work though.
The game crashes on startup...

Jemgem69

May 31, 2022
I found this game under Hero's Journey on Steam. Is this legit? I haven't seen Shady Corner Games or NumericGazer post anything about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RedAISkye
Jun 7, 2021
i think the shota is a playable character since he says that "he gets in trouble with many witches". So it's either an option to change model, watch him get abused or a complete new mc discarding last one.
But surely they won't add yaoi

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Dunno fellas, for a bunch of guys thirsting over a game that has a shota mc you're acting kinda condescending towards that loli lover....
I am sure that was in reference to one of the witches turning MC (A stand in for the player) into a shota for her to bully.

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes