May i ask for how to Start the game?
My game always have Fatal error while i try to start on UTW_Beginnings.exe
1657954269985.png

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
May i ask for how to Start the game?
My game always have Fatal error while i try to start on UTW_Beginnings.exe
View attachment 1928212
Using an incompatible version of the uncensor patch could cause this so, first try with the uncensor patch removed.
If issue persists, try the , since it comes with all the required prerequisites which should solve the issue.

Reactions: femdomerxD

xakome

May 25, 2019
Using an incompatible version of the uncensor patch could cause this so, first try with the uncensor patch removed.
If issue persists, try the , since it comes with all the required prerequisites which should solve the issue.
yeh, i tried with non uncensored patch but still not work
by the way, what is the difference between uncensored one and the v0.2.0 αVer11 one? i could not find the difference in description

Mizuto

Dec 21, 2017
Man this whole clusterfuck of a thread can be solved with one uncensor patch, that way the developer can sell his game and we can still enjoy the game the way it was intended to.

Lsxyz2

Mar 30, 2019
Please, could some of you kindly share a full save of latest version or, at least, of the previous one?
I found a couple of recent saves, but links seems down and I'm unable to download them.

Thanks

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Then it's the same shit as the lolicon for those people. It only depends on what's in people heads after all, that's why I said I don't put the blame on anyone, still this is some scary shit when you think of it and we have the right to give our thoughts on it as people have the right to get off with it. Simple as that
i have no interest in your taste. it's not my concern... but the problem is you treat lolicon fetish as "child abuse" and called shota is "qualify" is a BIG FACT LIAR. it's okay if you feel weird...like i question myself why i love milf... specially kind and mama like miilf because world contain known and unknown. you can feel weird and need not to support these game devs (like if they force you to suppor!?) and they don't give a damn. but this is the game, where people open up their hidding self, doing stuff that they can't in real life. and the game is a representing of devs 's desires. you can't and don't have any single right to force them or the players. you can't change how they are and you are nobody to them. so drop the lie in your mind. you are no difference to them in my oppinion and so did i.
Gosh, i don't like shota one bit still wishing dom game where i'm being kind Ojisan and being dom by a gyaru highschool girl or a married middle age milf dom fat ugly teenager. yeah i know my taste is more weird than lolicon fetish and basically i barely found any game suit my genre.

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
Body diversity and variation is good (just no dickgirls, I'm sure we can all agree there) and while some of the future characters are still tall and thick, I'm glad it's not more Herba, a character who is so large there isn't even an apt word to describe her size accurately because even obese people are thinner than she is. We have Herba, so it's time for some smaller people, loli or not.

One person here implied that having taller, larger women in a femdom game is important because dominance is often determined by size differences. But this ignores the opposite effect where having a smaller framed woman dominating a taller male is also exciting given that size difference. I'd say that is an even more arousing scenario because how should you, as the taller and physically stronger male, find yourself lost to a smaller woman? To me, it sounds like she is far more powerful or intelligent because she didn't need to rely upon her physical size to dominate someone.

Despite the odd logical fallacy people shared here that a loli being sexed is somehow incomparable to a shota being sexed, I think people assert that double standard since some people here do associate female dominance with taller, larger women and so having a shota character helps to fulfill that fantasy. But I don't believe that needs to be the justification to having every female character being taller and bigger than the MC, or that every male character needs to be smaller framed than his female counterparts as people seemingly want to dictate. Even an average sized woman would still be bigger than our femboy MC, for all the dudes out there claiming they self-insert into a shota because they like to be dominated by bigger women.

You should be able to suspend your disbelief when it's a world of magic and witches and where you can enchant a stick to beat up your sister despite how she has a huge sword. There's a lot of elements in a universe such as this one where we don't need every character being thick to explain the power dynamic.

I could go without loli, but let's be honest: these characters would not need to be as necessary if the "Beginnings" did not have all of its female characters being taller and larger women. The less body diversity we see, the more people will demand it. You got plenty of Herba to satisfy your desire of having your body crushed while eating farts, you got plenty of Alice for the incestuous relations that nobody complains about, and there are still going to be thick characters in the future update. To complain because there's finally going to be thinner or shorter or younger looking characters and not more overweight MILFs or aunties is just selfish.

I did not interact with Herba other than whenever the game forced me to. I didn't like the character. I didn't enjoy the gravelly, deep, chain smoker voice, etc. I don't know what her shop tickets offered and never will because I would never waste my character's hard-earned money from rock and stick collecting on such an item. So if you don't like a character, don't interact with them either.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 116 Votes