Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-09-24] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
Was OP save at level 10 ? Might be because its the steam version. What i did is use OP Steam save on the itch version then used urs for gallery unlock. The char is level 10 i guess then.
Again, the OP save is actually my save. It links to the post. Crazygamer43 removed the Steam version I also supplied on OP. Read the post here.

• Angry
Reactions: Anon.1337

hmg

Aug 20, 2017
fuckin, dealer's eng voice for ep. 0 is so good, is there any word on when ep. 1 is gonna be dubbed if ever?

• Sad
Reactions: DTchan

Zhin09

Dec 5, 2021
Game on Steam called: "She will punish them".
Would be cool if we somehow could mod Alice's model in it as a playable character.
would be cool if we manage to make the furniture and edit the female characters the same way this game does, the details are wonderful

Man of Culture 69

May 18, 2021
Hi for every cultured man here. I saw a picture of this game on a discord server and the game was in Hungarian. Where can i find translations for this game (Hungarian) because the one who posted it already left.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Hi for every cultured man here. I saw a picture of this game on a discord server and the game was in Hungarian. Where can i find translations for this game (Hungarian) because the one who posted it already left.
Hungarian?
Seems pretty strange, never heard about that translation.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
on steam the only one i found its Hero's Journey it is the same? im asking because they share similar screenshots

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Looks like he deleted the short twitter video which showed a closeup of Kuro in the UE5 engine. Did anyone DL it?
EDIT: For anyone who says "ItS sTiLl uP" he uploaded two videos, one showed a closeup of her in the rain which is now gone.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
i got a question for you guys, do you think the game would be better off without 3d open world aspect?

cause like for me personally i dont really care about being able to take a 30 min swim to the other side of the lake in this 24215 terrabyte map that has nothing to do in it. i'm also not here to enjoy the tree graphics or whatever cause tbh there are way better games for that kind of stuff. wouldn't it be better if the creator simply botched the idea of 3d open world n tried to make it like a point and click game? this basically means he doesn't have to spend time making open world & it's many complications but can directly focus on what most of us are here for: sex scenes & maybe more story instead. the game would probably be better optimised as well so your computer doesn't burn.

3d can still exist for fighting and sex scenes, this means they just have to do tiny map scenarios where these events take place instead of gigantic interactive 3d world. (Like a simple mini map of just the inside of alices room for example.)

but what do u guys think?

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes