Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-09-24] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
I'm planning on porting Herba's model to SFM, and I want to get the scale right.
Has NumericGazer given heights for any of the characters in UTW?
Ah. I wish you the best with your project. I haven't looked so I wouldn't know. If there's an in-game object with a cannon height maybe you can extrapolate her height from that. This is what Matpat and Austin have done on the Theorist channels.

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
Hi everyone Question, is this content the same as the one that was released in June (Dlsite v1.1)? its size is different And the patch folder contains 8 different versions. Do I have to install them all? or are they optional?

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Hi everyone Question, is this content the same as the one that was released in June (Dlsite v1.1)? its size is different And the patch folder contains 8 different versions. Do I have to install them all? or are they optional?
I think that the main difference are just some bug correction.
About the patch, you have to pick only the one you need.

footjob87

Sep 14, 2022
Hello! As a foot fetishist I can say this game is real MASTERPIECE! In this game I saw my dreams come true! I can't believe! I'm definitely up for more foot scenes and I can give ideas. This is the only game where I really want to lose! The dev's ideas are just like mine when it comes to foot fetish. I'll continue to track this game progress for sure!

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes